part 56

Maan and shivyaa had huge arguments, shivyaa was read To go any extent to punish raizarda but maan made it clear that he will handle everything and he need to stay away from it .shivyaa in angry walked off.

_____________________________________________

Other side maan side is worst, but maan dint show his angry before judging anyone .He always hear both side then take actions .its not that he was basied to arnav. He heated the fact that arnav Singh raizarda can be so foolish , he simply accepted what he saw rather then hearing to his wife .He somewere knew what raizarda did with khushi were regretting now .But that's not point the pain khushi went through was not forgivable and maan is not someone who forgive anyone so easily he simply have his ways of handling people in smart way.

Yesterday after hearing khushi side maan wanted to hear arnav side story .maan even had doubt that khushi was not being humble to arnav it was showing something els but khushi cleared that raizarda are no one to her he was pleased knowing khushi don't have any feelings left for arnav that was only major concern maan was facing .

____________________________________________

hospital

It's been 1 day since arnav was conscious and was warned to rest , he was still admitted in hospital as his Plus and ECG were being watched .family dint mercy him rather then scolded him to take rest .no one was sweet to him rather then all did was ordered him to take rest.

Anjali was working from hospital , talking with arnav to pass time but arnav was no were giving attention to her talks his all attention were on khushi his wife who was hell bend on her knees to not forgive him who had not show her face since he got conscious.

"Good morning maan"anjali said seeing maan entering inside room .

"how's u arnav" maan asked ignoring anjali question walking straight near arnav.

"I'm good "arnav said absent mind.

" well good to see u getting recovered "maan said starting conversation.

" hmm "arnav said

"How about coffee maan, shall I get u one " anjali asked
" no coffee , I need to talk with arnav. ..can u excuse u for while "maan said looking at arnav who looked curious all the sudden .

"Yeh sure"anjali said given confused look to arnav walked out of his room .

" what is it maan" arnav asked sitting straight.

Maan sat on stool which was beside arnav bed

" so why u suddenly met with panic attack" maan asked arnav looking at his eyes.

"it's just "arnav was unable to tell anything .He knew why it happened but he dint wish to tell the same to maan.

"is it because u had argument with khushi"maan said calmy.

Arnav looked surprised at maan.

"what's with u and khushi arnav , what u want from her exactly ..either her forgiveness or anything specific ...which u like to say " maan asked calmy without loosing his cool.

" what are u trying to ask me " arnav asked curiously

" well to be more specific. Khushi told us all ...The way it begin the way it ended .or how khushi gupta become khushi raizarda and how khushi raizarda become khushi gupta" maan said watching arnav changing expression.

Arnav was shocked and more then shock he was surprised knowing maan was behaving so cool with him.

"So u know "arnav asked gulping down his saliva.