part 70

Tik tik tik tik ...One month later.

30 days were busy yet happy days...

Office work was going on jet speed ....3 fashion shows were big hit in market and have been center of talks -metha's raizarda's were making wonders.

After party ...everyone were working on fashion show and the results were to new heights.

Anjali and rohit who begin there friendship in club were now good friends and there was hint of love in air spark between them.

Everyone were aware of growing bound of Anjali and sid ..but no one questioned her They simply let her enjoy her life -they can see the old Anjali who was so chrip.

If Anjali and sid were in smooth relationship...There was maan and drishti who were in different prase ...There relationship was something they couldn't even name it ...

They were cold with each other. ...knowing what mistake they did in drunken state both always had argument but ended up in very intimately and making out sessions.

Everytime maan or drishti thought on this ...They never felt guilty infact both were now secretly enjoying this unknown thing between them ...apart from that there relationship was same fighting like cat dogs but end up in hot sessions.

Drishti  was very open minded ...she dint take this whole focus that seriously but case was very different with maan....He was just loving what he and Drishti were doing ...There was some feeling rising in him ...He knew what they were ...Every time he tried ignoring them ...The hot encounters make him more fall in fuss he diged for himself and Drishti

But one thing is very clear with Drishti and maan ...whatever they shared was not lust....but whenever they end up making out it was full of passion and desire for each other and both were aware of same.

While this two were stuck with the big fuss ...non of family was aware of this  whole kaand.

Family's- they were getting strong day by day ...elders were like stick to each other ...It is always happy happy

Few days back tito naming ceremony took place ...It was another big celebration - tito was named as misha.

If families relationship was getting strong. .There was arshi they were always on limelight  ...arshi were center of every newspapers .....paparazzi always made sure to capture this two love birds whenever they spotted them in public place... They were giving love goals and openly displaying there PDA moments.

There dinner dates , lunchs,  hangout is always been captured by media people...

Arnav khushi were always asked one question

" are you both dating"

In response both stayed mum ..Both dint gave any carlifaction nor any family members did .

Arshi were enjoying this infact....There was always article written on them ...media was making there own imagination stories ...media even bluffed they are secretly married ..

Arshi just kept enjoying reading such stuffs ...

That was view to any outsider but arshi were getting stronger day by day ....now there was no hesitation , no sadness nor any nugging feelings ...It was all open and pure love

Family always witnessed there cute adorable moments ...There is shy khushi always and glaring Arnav for all comments they pass on them

Arnav Singh raizarda was very happy with flow of his life ...It was just perfect ...

His family is happy

His love is happy

He is happy with everything