part 30

Same night mehta mansion .

After having dinner with family khushi came to her room getting changed into her night suit .she walked to her balcony to feel fresh air as  she was not feeling well .

Standing in balcony all she could see his the raizarda mansion was glowing in night lights she scanned the surrounding she dint find anyone there , then back to raizarda mansion all the security guards were doing there work in mehta mansion as well as raizarda maison.
She scanned the small private terrace which is just opposite to her but far .she saw lights on there more surprise there she saw arnav Singh raizarda standing and seeing her with his one hand on pocket .

Arnav on other hand was on business call .He was observing khushi since the moment she stepped in balcony to be more clear he was looking at her balcony since he came to terrace .

Khushi can clearly see that he was staring at her .Both stood still staring at each other while arnav eyes were on khushi but he was talking on phone .khushi can see it .breaking the eye contact she walked back to her room closing the balcony room and closing all the curtains .

Keeping her laptop for charing she stopped in her bed , it was bed time .She covered herself with blanket but no sleep .she recalled how arnav was staring at her .that made her feel shiver.  She remembered the incident similar like this happened when arnav was going to Sydney next morning when both woke up it was bliss for both of them she went into past remembering the sweet moments she spent with arnav before he go to Sydney.

Flash black

Next morning she woke up she found herself hugging arnav who was sleeping soundly she thought .
She carefully came out of his grip not to disturb his sleep , she kept admiring him she found him cute innocent when he slept .removing his front hair back she cupped his face .she leaned towards him and kissed is chin lightly not to disturb his sleep . When arnav dint make any movement  she leaned again and kissed his  cheek lightly when arnav still don't make any movement she repeated it his other cheek .
Cupping his face she slept admiring her husband finally after giving kiss to his forhead she thought to leave before he get up she was getting up when her devil husband holded his grip on her and pulled her towards him , she fell on his chest.

Arnav opened his eyes and saw furiously blushing khushi .

He said on his sleepy husky voice "  u forgot to kiss me here " saying he gave quick peck to her lips .

He saw she was turning like tomato like she was caught red handed.

" leave me arnav ji" she said struggling to get up .

" 1st complete what u started " arnav demanded back in his husky voice 

" I was not doing anything , leave me I have to join for puja " she said struggling to get up not meeting his eyes 

"I will show u what u were doing " saying arnav in wink moment was up of her while she was laying on his previous place .

Leaving her hands he , leaning towards her he kissed her forhead with his own sweet time , them her cheek , other cheek .as he kept kissing her he was losing it while khushi already was weak was breaking heavily as he was making her go insane .