part 59

Raizarda mansion.

After dinner everyone sat in living room except arnav who was busy in his room.

The main door opened and maan walked inside followed by khushi .

Seeing maan and khushi everyone stood up in shock and curious.

"Maan you here "akash asked

" were is yours brother , call him "maan said rudely.

Hp who was alert with maan presence rushed to arnav room to call him down .

"What happened beta "nani asked going near him .

"Nothing naniji , I need to talk with yours grandson " maan said pocketing his hands

Khushi stood quietly behind maan , lost in her train of thoughts.

Arnav rushed downstairs seeing Khushi along with him ,he knew something happened .

Standing infront of maan arnav asked "what happened"

" let me get to point , the only thread khushi is connected to yours family is that she is yours wife ...I have decided something which is best for khushi ....divorce khushi" maan said matter of fact cooly looking straight in arnav eyes .

Arnav stood shocked , not even in worst dreams he will divorce khushi .family was equally shocked roo .

"I will never give her divorce" arnav said controlling his angry 

" fine don't give ...I'll give you divorce Mr raizarda "khushi said stepping forward

"I made myself clear ..either I will give you divorce nor I'll Sign any papers , you are my wife and I make sure you will be my wife forever "arnav said in angry stepping closer to khushi.

" why ...why you want me to be wife ..when you destroyed everything ...moreover nothing matters to me now ...I need to get rid of you ....I want to break all ties with you "khushi shouted back at him making arnav more angry ..

Grabbing her waist , pulling her closely not bothering to  surrounding .

"I'll never divorce you dammit get that straight in yours head ...don't force me to take  actions against you khushi ...I'll drag you to court for not staying with me ...All I'm asking you is just one chance ...don't stay with OK  fine  but I'll never divorce you ...print that in yours head "arnav said dangerously scaring family , he was holding khushi closely to his body .

Pushing him away "and don't force me to drag you court for behaving rude with me ...I guess you forgot Mr raizarda how you treated me years back ...I'll sue you , Sue yours entire family for behaving harshly with me ...I will make sure I drag this matter to court and prison you...just be thankful I am not doing anything nor I'm asking you anything big ...I just need my freedom , I need you to sign divorce papers and give me my freedom"  khushi shouted on top of voice scaring raizarda family with her sudden atavar.

Maan simply stood staring at both of them .

"Enough"arnav shouted .

"Do heck but I'll never divorce you " arnav shouted

"Don't you dare to shout on her arnav "maan said stepping in middle .

" I don't have any intentions to do either ...allow me to prove my guilt but one thing is clear I'll not divorce khushi no matter what ..."arnav said closing his fist controlling his angry .

" don't forget arnav , I can take legal actions against you for mistakes you committed years back ..its better you sign divorce papers  and let her free "maan said calmly.