part 53

"Sir his heartbeats are falling" nurse said

" 29% 26% " she was counting checking monter

"It's increasing 27% 29% 30% " nurse said and rest doctors were  heating his heart

"Dammit it's raising and it'd falling,  Dr joshi we have to keep his heartbeats to one constant "other doctor said heating arnav chest

_______________________________________________

Outside ICU

All men rushed near ICU after nurse informed them about sudden changes in arnav health.

"Khushi were the hell you were dammit" shivyaa said seeing Khushi standing outside ICU crying.

"Bhai , there is something happening to him " Khushi said pointing towards ICU crying

"Don't worry Khushi he will be fine "shivyaa said wrapping his arms around  her

"Sshuu Khushi nothing Will happen to you  , please relax "shivyaa said

Maan was just staring at Khushi in disbelief, she was completely drained off .He knew talking to her  is waste so he kept quite waiting for correct time ...but still it hard for him to believe arnav and Khushi are married to each other.

Doctors came out " Akash, arnav is out of danger, but not fully, he is kept under observation and we have taken his current heartbeats tests , reports will be soon out ... He may get consusion in few hours but till reports come I can't say anything. ..u can meet him after shifting him to room. "Saying doctor walked way

Akash and khushi finally breathed normal,  least he reacted to something ...

_____________________________________________

Akash informed the same news to family's and all were reaviled to some extent , he also meet arnav who was still in medicine effect and was sleeping.

Khushi dint dare to step inside his room and meet him , she stood outside ICU staring at him from glass window.

Maan and shivyaa were all time observing khushi , she finally stopped crying but was still worried.

Shivyaa and Maan told khushi to go home but she dint hear there any talks,  rather told till arnav wakeup fully she won't move anywere.

_________________________________________

After 2 hours

Arnav finally got consusion and he was in confusion ,1st Akash met arnav.

" bhai, u sacred us really" Akash said sitting beside arnav

"Akash how did I land here,  my head is paining ...I was with  khushi did she know " arnav kept on asking restlessly.

"Bhai please relax , I will answer u all " Akash said

" khushi brought u to hospital,  and yes she knows about yours health" Akash said .

Arnav tryed to get up , but Akash stopped him again " bhai relax  please , khushi is fine she was  equally worried for you " Akash said making arnav look at him in shock.

" how can she know , she should not know this Akash,  I'm sure she will blame herself for all this , make some excuses Akash" arnav said holding Akash hand tightly.

"She knows everything bhai and I am glad she knows this and trust me everything will fine ...now please relax , u need rest bhai " Akash tryed making him understand but arnav was no were relaxing he was getting restless.