part 63

Khushi was out of arnav cabin after mocking him successfully tho she showed that she was never effected but deep down she was hurt doing so ....no matter how much he is regretting now her heart was still not convinced to forgive him ...her hate to him has decreased thousands time compare to what she built in span of six years ...but still within she was scared ...khushi was not ready for another heartbreak,  she don't want be taken granted again nor face any such past incident . khushi was scared within to forgive him.

"Khushi" akash voice stopped her

Khushi looked ahead and saw akash near lift waiting for her

"Yes "

" I was waiting for you ...can we talk " akash said as he was waiting for her since last 40mins as khushi was with arnav for discussion

"Talk about " khushi asked nearing him

"My cabin ..." akash said

Khushi knew this tone , nodding to him khushi took turn towards akash cabin

"Alex no disturbance for sometimes ...send coffee for us " akash said to receptionist and followed khushi to his cabin.

Once  both settled down akash broke the silence.

"I hope you are doing fine ..."akash asked seeing her plaster arm

"Yeh ... talk about what" khushi  asked coming to point.

"Hmm  payal" akash started hesitating.

"I am not interested to talk on this "khushi said getting up.

" I need to clear some missunderstanding and it's really important you should know this "akash said stopping her .

"Fine go ahead" saying khushi sat back

" I gave promise to payal to stay quite ..I forced her not to support you...payal stayed mum because I forced her" akash said shocking khushi.

Khushi knew what akash was talking about...recovering from shock khushi asked back "so what now ...nothing is left to talk
...its clearly over " khushi said

" khushi please I request you to listen to me for once "akash asked

"Okay"

Coffee mugs were placed after peon walked away akash began

" I'm ashamed  to say this ...I forced payal to stay mum because I was scared of bhai angry but what shocked me was it was not bhai but di who reacted to you and judged you baldy... later when you left things changed baldly. Right from my relationship with payal to bhai and Di relationship "akash said looking at floor guilty was clearly seen on his face

Khushi looked at him curiously

Taking deep breath akash begin " nothing was same , bhai distanced himself away from everyone ...later di got to know shyma truth ..she was broken shattered and was sorry for judging you ...payal distanced herself away from me ...everything was getting shattered ..when family got to know about six month contract marriage everything bhai faced panic attack followed by many such attacks. Amma ,bubuji nani my mother everyone were scolding bhai .when bhai faced his 3rd attack scaring everyone in family ...doctors literally warned us ...forgetting everything Amma bubuji nani payal and my mother took care of bhai ...In all this di distanced herself from family she was ashamed of her acts and she was badly repenting.she kept crying all time for breaking bhai ...bhai was facing worst time tho di took care of him like always but things changed between them bhai was distanced himself from everyone including di ...di too was doing same making herself busy in work...later when di realised bhai ignorance she left for Mumbai ...di was not same again she worked hard and was taking caring of Mumbai branch ...Once in month she use to visit us she use to speak with bhai , take care of him but never dared to make eye contact with him ...bhai also never tried to ask her because he himself was suffering ..."