The Bedroom

Sarah was getting really uneasy now because it was five o' clock and he had not called yet. Sometimes he was late though, but not this late. What was worse... it was getting dark. She called his number ten times already as well as her mom's number and nothing.

Sadly, she sat in her room, fiddling.

When she thought that she was all alone, the one creature she so rescued was scuddling about down in the hall after his little escape. After the misunderstanding the night before, he had to try and figure out a way to get the message to her. He knew what it was as well. It happened at the stroke of midnight. For only a minute at that time only, only powerful magic can get through to this place with hardly any imagination. The only one who was powerful enough to even manipulate technology in such a way was Master Yen Sid. Perhaps even Merlin was able to be that powerful, other than a great many magicians back in the Kingdom. Sadly though, at the rate of how darkness was spreading, having that much power was greatly rare. There was so much to be said and yet not enough magic to help it be possible. He was cursed! He was trapped in this way... Changed to save his loved one's life... as well as his only home's.

*

It was a battle that had been going on for as long as a month when the magic of an old enemy was restored. A traitor had been slinking along among the Kingdoms to make this happen. All thanks to three witches. A deal was made and a certain orb was recovered from the depths of the rocky mountains beneath a ruined fortress. Yen Sid and he had made sure that the weakened Dark Fairy should never rise to ruin the lands again, despite her past. Taken into the depths of her own mountain, the ancient Fairy, Maleficent was imprisoned as she was weak, within the orb of her own staff. In a World ruled by justice and love, this was a punishment but it may have been too light of a punishment. Good was never inclined to kill anyone. Killing was known by all as an abomination unless it was done unintentionally by defense... Prince Phillip had done so to rescue a Kingdom from the Fairy's curse but she had survived the assault. Following these laws of Good though, it could prove this World's downfall on account of how much power the Dark Forces were getting. Mickey had come to terms with that, now that even his own magic was not enough at this point. She was free!

He was struck by one of the Dark Fairy's lightning bolts and he had fallen a ways down the cliff. The Mouse was left with his own as his own friends were too far away to assist him. The battle had gone on for three days. His brush was cracking through the handle now... Mickey tried to stay on the rock as he tried to look up to see the whirl of purple cloud as a powerful spell was about to be cast over the land. This was reason why he was fighting her...was to stop this... He had to keep trying. He had to.

"...you will not destroy our hope... We lost Walter there... w-we... we will not let that same darkness come here."

All this negativity was powering all this. Imagination itself was useless in the minds of the young...and the young at heart. Ever since Walt had died, it had gotten harder... A defeated enemy was having her say right now....

The defeated King shed a tear and got back to his feet as a darkened form flew down to him, before he felt a cold, painful strike to his head and his brush was snapped in two.

"M-Maleficent... y-you... you can't do this..." Mickey growled, blinded by heated tears. "...you cannot meddle with the real world... You can't meddle with innocence!"

"All because of an old man, you believe that, Mouse?" drawled a proud, deep, silky voice of the Fairy before him. "...you fought me because of what that fool said."

"He brought you here too, Maleficent..."

"I supposed I should thank him for that. I am tired of being defeated by you and those precious little friends of yours and all of your happy little worlds. You will bow to me, Mouse or are you to cower... like the little squirming vermin you are?" she hissed as a deep, dark smirk grew on her graceful red lips.