Let Him Go

It was an inspiring thing, to see an Imaginary at work. Any of the sort would only happen in the imaginations of the young and young at heart. To all who had observed this being, the truly intrigued were the first to even come close to the girl and her wonder, as it were. Being a winged pony beforehand, there now stood a rather interesting elephant seemingly made out of cotton candy that matched the color of the pony's coat. One could mistake that it belonged to the Carrousel if it had become enchanted.

Indeed, it was quite a sight for those who had never seen either Figment or Dreamer. Of course, through that moment of panic to accompany the grief, this manifestation within itself was a blessing. The moment those hoofs clopped upon the street, the ground shimmered all of sudden, granting back that hope. The girl was obviously frightened about one thing as this Imaginary seemed to only trust her and these chosen few.

"Stay back, fools, stay back~" Grumpy ordered, even the Hatter knew not to anger the General dwarf any further.

Before Sarah could speak further, there was another rumble from the skies and yet a similar flying horse came tumbling down over them. He slipped and he slid right into the fountain of Dumbo's Flying Elephants. Right then, he formed back into that of a small purple dragon! When Figment joined the Troupe once more, something powerful was trying hard to blast through against the castle which rendered everyone surrounding them to duck down in terror. As small as he was, Jiminy whistled to get the attention of Goofy and Pluto's attention to come with. Someone else heard the call... Tinkerbell, who shot out from one of the trees. The horse remained docile from the pain but soon found that he was surrounded.

The Border could only take so much. Grumpy joined them, armed with a trusty pickaxe soon after he ushered everyone back to their barricades. At the moment, someone needed healing if he was to run again... The horse shook his mane with his eyes glaring daggers. Quasimodo was surprised to know that he wasn't left alone.

"We have to be quick~ We can't leave him hangin'!" Goofy spoke.

"Wa-wait, we got something!" Figment suddenly spoke up, ushering his partner to join him.

"You will not hurt me..." the stallion almost trembled, but he was trained to trust them, by a certain individual.

"No, no. We won't, sir..." Dreamer reassured him but was unsure of how to come about this.

"What are you two doing?" Sarah questioned. The distant Tea Party song was abruptly shut off and the power was suddenly shut down.

That didn't break the Imaginary's focus though. Dreamer shut his eyes tight as he thought hard. Figment was more confident and his entire demeanor brightened before Dreamer's did. As the horse lowered his head, he began to feel something alien, like that tingle when someone's leg or arm would fall asleep. But then, they aches and stings all began to fade away. For the rest of the Troupe, this was certainly something new. Are they healing him? Sarah only thought.

The Fresian let out a deep sigh as he rested his head for a moment as Dreamer took his arms away for just a second. "Oh! You okay? Sir?"

"The pain..." the horse groaned in surprise. "... it is gone. Wh-what have you... done to me?"

"I wanted you to not be hurt anymore... Did I do something wrong?"

"Heck no. It worked..." Woody pointed out. Those legs were free from those wounds and the fur had grown back. Quasimodo could hardly believe it, that an Imaginary would be pure enough to just drop everything for someone he did not know. Out of pure emotion, the young man embraced the elephant who couldn't find any words to say.

"I have no words to describe... wh-what you have just done. Thank you— Thank you!"

On those healed yet strong legs, this horse was free from pain so quickly that he was unsure if it was even true... Of course, he too had been through evil spell after evil spell, so he had the right to be skeptical. He was mighty, so the others had to back away as he shook his mane and whipped his tail. "If I had assisted in your capture, would you still show me this sort of mercy?" the horse sounded incredibly humbled.