Changes (Part II)

It was by the guidance of the Blue Fairy, sending messages through out and this has been happening over some time. Long before when Mickey had lost his battle to Maleficent. It was his greatest regret, going to her without help and got himself fatally cursed as a result. Today was a stressful day along with the pressure that Bing Bong's magic had to wake up... Starting again (starting anew as it were) was a challenge by itself. As great and frightening things began to touch the real world and as the clash of worlds began to become well known, the Imaginary brought it onto himself when something beautiful began to come from one of the mysterious castle corridors.

This corridor was something else entirely, filled to the brim of what looked like empty wooden frames on the walls. At their hearts, there was only solid wood which led others to think that it was all decor. Sarah felt protective when he would wander off. In order to not startle him, she touched him lightly on the arm. Mickey Mouse was close by, knowing what had to be done. Queen Minnie was frightened but she knew also that pure magic surrounded them, even right before their very eyes.

Minnie fought back tears, terrified that her husband was leaving again. She gave him his green cap before giving the brave mouse a worried kiss. He was finally back and recovered, wearing a set of travel clothes; a green tunic, pants and simple but tough brown shoes. Seeing her beginning to break, Mickey held her tight and close. "I promise, everything will go back as it was before..." he whispered. "... as Walt's vision."

"Oh Mickey," her voice trembled. "... I know you'll protect them out there..."

"I am sure of it! Merlin and Figment are gonna meet us half way... Oh, oh Minnie, please don't cry. I'll come back, that's a promise..."

"I know you would. I just don't trust anything or anyone out there. Who would do worse than curse you like that? Or completely destroy you, Sarah and take the Imaginaries in one swipe?"

Her voice cracked as she spoke, which told him that she was utterly mortified. That was something he could never stand for. His heart was breaking with hers.

"Oh! Minnie, don't ya cry... You're making me cry." he stayed modest, fighting away sniffles. Soon, he had to pull away from the hug. He hated to do it. "I will not let that happen.... N-n-now ya gotta stay safe for me. Okay? Whatever you do, do not leave this Keep and I'll be back before ya say hot dog!"

With that, he took her handkerchief and dabbed her eyes. "I'll do whatever I can here, for our rescued subjects..." she replied, loathing to let him go. "I love you so much, Mickey..."

"I-I love you ... so much, my sweetheart. We'll see each other soon." he sadly reassured her.

"You better take care... Please!"

He couldn't even hide a tear, but he readied his given wand onto his belt as she waved her handkerchief after him and the guards. She thought she had lost him once, so her despair was very understandable. He didn't want this at all but there was that firm hope that they will never be parted. He swallowed his sorrow when he felt a jolt of determination after that goodbye and marched forward.

There he met up with the two, with Bing Bong looking very transfixed by something or other. Sarah got the impression that this was hard even for Mickey, but things had to be done and precautions had to be taken.

"Okay, fellahs, it's now or never..." Mickey was in an hurry, almost a fret as he tugged the two to follow him. "Things are happening real fast in Disneyland, none of which are good."

"Okay, Mickey. What's the low down...?" Sarah asked, feeling deeply anxious of how they might have to go through with this mission, in order to meet even more characters in the future.