Bing Bong's Discovery

That simple burlap sack, full of the magical candy tears, was set down on an ornate table that stood right before a small stained glass window. A window that was part of a great round room that took its place within one of the tallest towers of the Keep. Mickey is the one who had the bag, respectively, after making amends with his heartbroken but now relieved Queen. He was given some fair attire, instead of that changed blanket and wore his personal servant's robe that he wore during his training with Yen Sid back in the day. Once again, he was fully surrounded by the friends he loved and knew for so long.... He was practically picked up by a very gleeful dog, taller than anything.

"Mick! Buddy ol pal! Thought we lost ya for good!"

"Goofy! Gosh, it's great to see ya!"

"Don't ya do that again, you ~" quacked a certain tone from the other end of the room before a duck was practically knocked over by a joyous mouse. " Waaaaa~ Idiot!"

"Donald!" wept Mickey now that he had the grouchy bird in a tight hug.

"I knew you could do it, I always knew!" squeaked two voices from two spry little chipmunks who were hiding up on one of the columns. "No, you didn't!" piped Chip. "Yeah, I did!" piped Dale again.

"I knew Pete would be too dumb to even find ya..." Donald mentioned.

Mickey laughed. "Perhaps I was too smart for that cat, haha! But, these heroes... wow, I gotta say that I'm in their debt. I wouldn't have made it far without them... Not that I really deserved their help. Most of this is my fault."

"No, it ain't, Mick." Goofy tried to reason. "You fought for the Kingdom, for us... everyone."

"We ain't givin' up!" Donald spoke up, quite sharply. "Because now, you brought an Imaginary with you. We need one for our plan."

Mickey's eyes widened. "You mean, you're talking about ~"

"Were you about to mention my Door, Donald Duck" spoke another familiar voice. One that was deep and wise.

Right there, at the doorway stood the tall and foreboding Wizard, who wore a draping dark nightly blue robe. He sported a great, long dark grey beard, nearly reaching all the way to the stone floor. His eyes were sharp and as intent as an eagle's glare yet deep within them, there was weakness. He looked over them as he entered the room.

"Oh b-b-boy..." Donald's feathers were ruffled in his bewilderment and finally decided to shut his beak.

"Oh~ oh, M-m-master Yen Sid," Mickey stammered, feeling incredibly rotten and not even worthy to even be in this tower.

Seeing the mouse delibrately avert his eyes from him and purely shrink before him, the tired Wizard gently pat him over the shoulder. "Now, now, I know you are usually the culprit of such trouble when it comes to my creations for the most part, such as cheating to get your simple chores done. Yet this does not make me think any less of you, Mickey Mouse. You meant it all through the good of your heart. Even though you did disobey me, yet again." the wise man smirked, ever so slightly.

With tears in the corners of his eyes, Mickey actually smiled, ashamed as well.

"With your miscalculation with Maleficent, and her decision to not kill you directly... both had opened some doors, so to speak." Yen Sid continued on towards that quaint round table where that burlap sack was placed. "You had brought a rare magic back with you." he spoke again as he took a single wrapped treat from the bag.

"The-the Imaginary..." Mickey whispered.

"What!?" Donald piped. "That pink elephant's it?"

"Ssh, Donald! They might hear ya..." Goofy hushed him. The Duck only grumbled, crossing his arms.