Duck Billed!

The Imaginary escapees made quite the distraction when the Arabian Sorcerer struck Mickey down. He was trying to give enough time for his friends to flee, but with that sign in the sky... he was given a chance. He shot his own spell at his enemy, just hard enough to make him slide away several feet. He was able to scurry the moment his staff collided with Merlin's. The impact created a loud explosion of light and thunder.

"That is ENOUGH from you!" Merlin angrily spat, having his hat blown off. "You have wits about you to know who to fight for, don't you, Jafar?"

"No offense to any of you, of course. It is just business." Jafar gave a rather charming smirk. ", for now. I had served decades of imprisonment, for one. What are you so angry about? I am just DISPOSING OF VERMIN!"

From the mouth of the cobra, came a bolt of blood red energy aiming at the fleeing mouse, striking the grounds with such force that rubble spewed in all directions. Mickey dived into Triton's Garden, nestled nearest to Tomorrowland and the looming and empty Matterhorn. Right over his head, there came another attack, blasting Triton's statue right off of its base. Worst was coming to worst, especially when he saw two young souls run towards the white mountain, amid all this loose cannon fire. Children, besides his unknowing rescuer, were in the middle of all this. What could hurt even more?

With his wand held close, Mickey bravely ran through the waters and jumped over the fenced pathway. Those two fleeing girls had no idea what was going on, but that Villain saw them escape, among other fleeing people. Something was telling him to follow them, whether it was Blue's influence or not.

Those two girls were Kate and Lindsey, those Sarah knew, one of which wasn't so close. Jafar was busy trying to break through the barrier, but little did they know that they were being followed, much to their dismay. Busting through an open gate leading into the landscape at the mountain base, the girls were cornered when they dashed through a few of the trees. There was no way to get inside the mountain to hide. It took a lot of wit to even get away from Jack Sparrow, and that alien was hot on their tails. "I think we lost him..." Kate whispered.

"How is this a plan? We're stuck here..." Lindsey hissed back as she tried to yank her hand from Kate.

A blinding light grabbed their attention and put their argument to a halt. "That's no fireworks show... W-wait, someone's coming!"

"Quick! This way!" Kate panicked, yanking Lindsey so hard that she almost fell flat on her face.

The girls did a gutsy climb over the Bobsleds after climbing over the queue railings before a light, a high pitched voice called out to them. "Wait! Wait, please!" it cried.

This was insane... Mickey's voice was a constant norm, but the tone sounded eerily urgent.

The girls were trapped when they hit a locked EXIT door. This seemed to be the end for them if it weren't for someone to psst at them, very quietly. Lindsey stifled a scream behind her hand.

"Ssh, come here!" the British tone got louder as two eyes glimmered in the dark of the artificial cave.

"Who's there??" Kate tried to sound brave.

"Don't startle, ladies. We cannot afford to make a scene right now..." that calming male voice got closer.

It happened to be a character. No, not the greeting kind in suits. He looked as if he stepped straight out of a cel... fully moving, expressive as if living and breathing just like them. It was a fox, the heroic outlaw. Robin Hood.

Lindsey instantly wanted to scream but was so lost in her shock that she couldn't make out a sound. As for Robin, he hated having to do introductions again, but as long as it meant getting these girls to safety, it was well worth the time.