The Performance

Out of all she had seen today, she was more intrigued about Bing Bong than her fear of the weasels. To her they were all bark and no bite. She seemed to be level with Gurri but she wasn't sure about Geno who seemed a little wild. Or perhaps, a lot. As she could see as she was helping to get the ball out of place, she saw Geno giving an effort to pull against his bonds with swift hits with his sharp antlers and harsh kicks with his back legs. Bing Bong did not take the action lightly.

"I really dunno about him though..." she heard him say.

"Me... me neither." she replied, rather honestly.

She was tempted to ask questions but recalled what Gurri said on the matter why Bing Bong was 'asleep', if that was the right word. She didn't dare mention that it was a spell because it could frighten him further. He asked probably the same things she was asking. Who knew? So she had to be careful, for the others too. As she moved though, she stepped on something. Sarah looked down and moved her shoe only to see a flower made entirely out of colored fabric. She lightly picked it up, but it looked okay.

"Wow..."

Bing Bong looked curiously over at her, but his eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Oh, you found it!" he said, clapping.

"Huh? Is this yours?"

"Oh, yes! I thought I lost it."

"Oh." she said as she handed it to him.

In glee, he placed the multi-colored flower on the left side on the collar of his thick jacket. To her, he looked even more official, as a clown and she smiled.

"Looks good!"

"Thanks!" Bing Bong gave her a hug, which felt pretty sudden to her.

She accepted it though. Like Gurri and the fawns, he was a friend to her and Woody. There was something about this creature, who seemed so kind and was as sweet as the sugar he was made out of. He was soft too as his appearance showed and he even felt warm when he hugged her. He was almost as tall as she was, surprisingly yet if he was an elephant, he was quite small for his size.

"So... what are you, exactly?" Sarah asked soon after as she helped him get the giant ball rolling.

"Aw... I'm uh... I think I'm made of cotton candy..."

"Obviously..." Sarah giggled.

"Heh? And... I think I'm a cat and then elephant." he said, swishing that fluffy tail and then lifted his trunk up a bit.

"You know, that's pretty cool. No wonder the fawns like you."

"They do... Jumper likes to hide under my tail." Bing Bong giggled.

While they were conversing, once again there was that silent but beautiful observer. She was able to fight against the spell that was holding everyone in and she found someone who could be of great help who was scoping out the place before. It was a plan to free them all. Then seeing the two get closer was a pleasant sign.

Woody ran off the stage and hid against the beam, trying to catch some breath.

"By my perspective, this has to be the most messed up circus that I have ever seen... or imagined."

Sarah and Bing Bong looked at him with worry. Through the tarp, they could hear cheering and Geno was lying down in this sort of corral, on his side with his front leg tied up with some sort of thick rope, as if he fell. He was huffing in rage.

"You're up!" came Pete's booming tone at them as he took stepped inside, shutting the tarp.

Sarah was able to see the Boss fully and glared up at him. He glared back down at her and lowered down, smartly puffing smoke from his cigar at all three of them. Sarah coughed and tried to wave the smoke away. Bing Bong's eyes watered and turned his face away.