Falling Tent

Sarah was anxious and was so to the point of feeling terribly sick. As to what might happen, or that they were caught and now permanently stuck here to be some puppet to some dark witch. Her fear was showing through her tears and tried her best to hide it. It got her friend's attention, of course. Woody jumped and succeeded in grabbing her hand. Bing Bong, closely terrified himself, took her other.

"...it's all on me, guys.... I'm sorry!"

"No..." she heard the elephant deny. "No, no...."

"Listen, kid... You need to keep it cool right now." Woody told her, straight forwardly.

"He's onto us..." she tensely whispered, hopefully that Bing Bong would miss it, but he didn't.

"Ssh!" Woody hushed them both. "Remember what Rob said. We stick together." he then smiled at them. "Got it?"

"Yeah!" Bing Bong instantly felt better.

Sarah sighed, glancing at the elephant for his optimism. "Yeah, we stick together." she finally agreed.

They were being closely watched and she was feeling like she was going to explode. Bing Bong nodded to her, trusting the cowboy before he fixed his small hat atop his head. The three of them though were welcomed by having a multicolored sheet thrown over them.

"Improvise on that! Ya got 20 minutes!" blared one of lackeys and they were all laughed at.

A deflated Bing Bong struggled a little but when he got free, he was smacked surprised by the mere color pattern on the sheet. Sarah noticed that the pattern was a set yellow, blue, red, green and purple circles, almost like a party table cover. It didn't seem to concern her but the look on her friend's face did. He was staring at it as if he was remembering something.

"Bing Bong...?"

"Yeah... uh~... I got an idea." he then brightened.

"Do you...?" Woody inched closer.

The drum roll disturbed them and the lights went dim. Which was confusing to the girl, it must have been magical of how this place really worked.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS!"

"...here we go." Woody grumbled.

Robin's movements made them look up and he silently told the group to stay quiet and low before dropping a parchment down to them. Sarah got it and hid it in her hands before their captors noticed anything.

"Hey!"

"I just tripped!" she barked back.

They looked back up but the fox was gone already. Frightened, she looked at what this little note said.

Stay quiet and make not a sound. Geno knows what's going on out there, but hadn't the time to tell you. I know you let Mickey out again and our magical friends are getting close to the source now. Just hang in there and keep your ears sharp and eyes peeled. After the baiting when Geno gets downed, do what you can to get to the entrance maze. By any means necessary.
Sarah really began to get nervous as well as excited. Hopeful. Woody read it fast before crumpling it when the guards started to get pushy.

"What ya got there, dolly!?"

Woody's face grew sharp.

"Stop bugging us..." Sarah snapped again. "We're doing what you want...."

"We're keepin' a sharp eye! What's so important 'bout that paper?"

"Just somethin' I dropped!" Bing Bong tipped his hat before picking up the crumpled note. "...to help me remember my... my act!" he said, as brightly as he could.