Mickey's Transformation

Her troupe just seemed to be growing at an alarming rate because right now they had two young deer, an antique doll, a talking elephant with the pelt made up of sugar, a cursed mouse, a fox and now a deformed man who actually comes off as kindly, rather than brutish. It came to be that it was so simple to talk to him. Right from the start when she woke up, she felt safer than ever before. Soon enough, she was able to see the magical Border for herself. When she thought it would be a wall of some sort, physical and made of stone or metal, but there was something flowing majestically in the skies. It would seem that they have seen it before only far far away, but thanks to Quasimodo's friend, Libertas, they happened right beside it.

An array of color decorated the the morning sky in blues, purples and gold, along with green, light red and orange all flowing together in a sort of rainbow. They moved so fluidly that it kept Sarah from looking away from it.

"It's so beautiful..."

"That... is what's keeping her curse from seepin' in." Woody's voice broke into her thoughts.

He happened to be admiring it as well. Bing Bong, on the other hand, seemed to study each shining color as if they were all familiar to him. As usual, he couldn't figure out why, but this time he didn't feel any pain. Usually when he would try to remember, he would feel an obnoxious headache. It was gone now because they were far away from that terrible evil that seemed to leak through those woods so carefully. The Blue Fairy knew this. How was she relieved that he was brought here unharmed. She was relieved that they were all together here, now, unharmed. How she loved them all, each an every one. She would go through more weakness and beyond again to keep them this safe. Now that she had rested, it was soon that she would show herself to them in her true form. The orb of light was only a way to keep hidden as much as possible. Sadly, she did not appreciate it as much as being a star for all to see in the night sky. From the heavens, she could see the world and everyone in it. She could hear the wishes and desires of children and the prayers and well wishes of all people. Now that she had her strength back, she could hear them again. She could hear the wishes of the ones she was guarding, much louder and clearer than ever before.

Not only that, but Mickey Mouse was certainly starting to truly fade to the point that he was trying to claw through the pouch. Sarah was all the more determined to keep him safe as she had promised but time was not on their side in this regard. Sarah noticed once again that Mickey was not himself and the Fairy knew he had not been himself through out the entire escape. Just like the scares she had before, Mickey was making it his sole purpose to escape from his protectors. At Sarah's panicked scream, the team all scrambled to her cry for help.

"Guys, he... he bit me." she told them in great shock and hurt. "He's never bitten me before."

With anxiety fixing in their features, the group circled to make sure he wouldn't get away and if anything they would catch him.

"Rodent's gone loopy." Gammy spat.

"Don't say that!" Bing Bong worried.

"This is terrible. He's not like himself..." the girl grieved openly. "What are we going to do...? He can't stay like this anymore!"

"I am certain he won't be for long, lassie." Robin reassured.

"Leave him to me, my friends..." spoke the kindly and determined voice of the Blue Fairy.

She had rested enough that she felt her magic awaken again. The tedious battles and her protection spells had wiped her out over time, but now that they have reached the homeland, the timing was perfect. The mission to save Mickey was a success, now he had to be given his true form back and the curse laid upon him was weak from the power of the Border, due to Yen Sid's influence. Before the group she came, not as the stunning orb of light, but in her true form as a beautiful woman with flowing golden locks. She wore a fragile gown that glimmered in the morning sun and it shimmered more when she slowly took out her long starlit wand. Her bright blue but soft eyes warmly looked down at her friends.