Another Heffalump!

Stunned that after all this time, Mickey was ecstatic at the fact that he had finally made it back home. If it were not for Sarah's own selflessness, by this world lush green earth, he would never had seen Minnie again. Minnie was his Queen who had always stayed by his side even in the darkest of times... At once when she was told of the news of the great known eagle soaring over the walls, she tore away and ran despite her servants worrying over her. In her time of grief and toil, she barely left her quarters unless she was seeking council with Yen Sid or the Three Good Fairies for reassurance and every question she had asked she was told that he was held in the hands of a rescued human child, among a group of heroes. The moment she had received word, she was well on her way by running through the darkened halls of the castle. The poor Queen was exhausted from seemingly endless sleepless nights and only wore a simple night gown, but nonetheless... when Mickey turned to her voice when she cried, the two were a swirl of emotions when they both embraced tightly. The guards, Robin and Quasimodo set themselves aside for their sakes as tears were coursing down the poor Queen's face.

Sarah watched this other mouse who resembled him so closely and sadly smiled. She stayed by Quasimodo as they were about to be guided inside the castle.

"Mickey!" Minnie cried, sobbing into him as he was in the midst of shock and tears himself. "Micheal Theodore Mouse, you fool!"

The stating of his full name left the Troupe in surprise, yet they knew that she was just as panicked as they felt most of the time. Mickey held her so tightly that it would seem that they would never be apart, ever again. He certainly was too happy to care that she just blurted out his whole name, simply because he was in a state, just like her.

"Minerva... I-I love you so much. I-I thought I'd never see you again." he softly told her, sniffling.

At his words and the fact that he shook from his own sobs, she began to peck him with kisses, over his cheeks, eyes and nose, so joyous that she was able to hold him in her arms again. Tearfully, as she still hugged Mickey, Minnie took Sarah's hand in deep silent thanks to her and this group of heroes she was with. Just as she had discovered during the first flight, Sarah was still at awe at how different things were here from home. What Robin had previously quoted Merlin that love was the most powerful thing, it was speaking of something terribly literal, in a way. There was war going on, bringing danger to all, from the bravest to the most innocent and it was starting to leak into her own world.

As the night wore on in Anaheim California, those who worked late to clean up the property began to notice very eery happenings within both parks. Fantasyland was the center of all of it, as each attraction had ceased their functions, even there was no sign of strangeness in their inner workings. Nothing was broken in these rides. Even the power was still on, but the rides would not function. When Sleeping Beauty Castle would sparkle at night, it was strangely darkened beginning at the towers, like a blanket was slowly draping over it as minutes passed. News was already about these happenings and the fact that many families and parents had expressed with great disdain that they had wasted precious money for tickets and that the management was failing. All in one day, complaints were beginning to fly in. A few characters were abused during the frustration, having one of the Pluto actors getting injured by being kicked in the leg by a couple disgruntled teenagers. One of the Mickey actors sadly resigned due to the stress from certain guests.... Again, all this happened all in one day.

Meanwhile, as one of the janitors hurried his way into one of the break rooms where many of his co-workers were barricading, somewhat, he had noticed something else that was moving around the paths and concrete of the center star that sat between the entrances of both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. When he stood by it, the poor man witnessed it glowing oddly along its outline, from gold to that of purple and sickly green. The tiny red bricks around it were starting to crack and loosen from this strange black root that was trying to worm through from somewhere underneath. In a panic, the man ran off to speak of this to the others. Yet something was following him... in the form of a shadow. It shot out from the darkness, as fast as lightning. A yell could be heard through out the vacant strip of Downtown Disney.