Dreams and Nightmares

Right when she did that and he disappeared into the darkness, a strong feeling of utter dread fell into the pit of her stomach. She fell to her knees only to feel the burly presence of the soft-spoken Hunchback. Woody was stunned speechless.

"Jackie... You just did it," he spoke, absolutely shocked.

"It's now or never... He's stronger than he thinks..."

"So are you. Those are two things you two have in common..." Quasimodo comforted.

"Maleficent is coming..." Woody's voice actually started to shake. "...and there is so little we can do. And she's gonna get her hands on one of them..."

"Maybe..." Sarah sniffled, looking back to them tearfully. She really wanted to do the opposite of what Blue wanted. "I really didn't want to do it— I really didn't..."

After all, this started with her parents not coming home, which left it unexplored, unknown to her. The horrible thoughts of what happened and who took them away... Was it a Door like the one Woody had taken her to...? If this was the only way to get to that creature's staff, then so be it. Then again, not once did she ever see this witch face to face yet. Dreamer had though... His fear after flying in was horrific beyond words.

From where they were, the Mountain was purely visible, shrouded in darkness. Jafar's mighty form slumped along the side, rendering him to form away into a red, thick mist to avoid the blunt hits from Figment. As soon as they could, Mickey Mouse and Donald followed Gammy until they found the two frightened young girls in the attic of the classic coaster. When Lindsey laid eyes on Mickey for the first time, she stifled a loud scream, frightening Kate. Mickey held his hands over his head in surrender. Mickey's eyes were blinded by tears when he saw them, unharmed.

That cloud of ill intent chased after that tiny pink light while the other chased it from behind in his friend's defense. Either this being a huge mistake in the first place but Dreamer felt deeply confident for the first time ever. He couldn't allow himself to look back at the monster behind him, knowing the kind of terrible spells that were possible. Jackie had faith in him... yet he could feel that she was terrified for him. At Jafar's bellow of rage, both Imaginaries stayed together soon enough, knowing of their own strengths. So when he chose to follow Figment's lead, who was all the wiser than he. The duo led the enemy on over the streets, and away from Fantasyland where the mass of heroes resided. As some looked on while others felt compelled to help, a few being Tinkerbell and the eternally young lad, Peter Pan, along with their elected leader for the moment, Grumpy. As this fight continued, Quasimodo had to deal with a very perturbed young lady... Apparently, as he scooped her up into his arms with the horse taking them both on, Shenzi and her pack appeared as if out of nowhere down the wide walkway. Although, if it weren't for that great shadow darkening around them, they wouldn't have stopped... Liberta's talon touched down with such force that the pack was completely scattered and confused. As soon as they were distracted by the great eagle, that red Parrot came flying to them as they rode off, with Woody dangling off the tail like a flag.

At once when Quasimodo had brought them to safer quarters, the best option was to shut them in as soon as the dust cleared, so to speak... Woody was swung off and thrown into the seemingly empty room before all went dark. There was only shuffling and desperately breathing before the door was slammed shut, and all was quiet. Quasimodo was so grimly silent, unlike before that it left Sarah feeling really finicky. Woody was horrified that among the quiet of the room, he could hear that Sarah was crying.

"Whoa, Nellie, whoa whoa... take it easy," he whispered even though they couldn't see each other, besides the light from a distant Exit sign. "Things will calm down, I assure you... It's just like how we started."