On Tour As Assistant~Tyler

You've been working on the Emotional Roadshow as a sound check assistant for several weeks. You have to check if the microphones are set correctly by volume, write protocols and do other things.

You were about to adjust the microphone correctly as you saw that Tyler was standing a few meters away from you. He must rehearse his songs and also had his ukulele in his right hand. You found that he's a handsome man with a great voice.

You settled the microphone quickly and disappeared from the stage to sit on a free chair that was in front of the stage. Tyler went to the microphone and got ready to play his ukulele. He began to play his ukulele to the song "We Don't Believe What's On TV", he was just playing it in a slower version.

You had noticed that he was often looking at you when he sang a song but today it was much more frequent than usual. You didn't really knew how to behave because it's a bit unpleasant. Why does he look at you so often?

You continued to listen to him and after a few minutes he finished the first song. The microphone has now been set perfectly and your next task was to bring the boxes to a desk. You went behind the stage and looked for further boxes with spare microphones or other things that you or your boss could use later.

When you found the boxes you started to carry them to the desk. The boxes weren't lightly and you had trouble to carry the first box there. You wanted to get the second box but noticed that Tyler was a few meters away from you and also wanted to carry a box. "What are you doing?" You looked at him questioningly. He looked briefly at you and smiled slightly. "I just had nothing to do and thought I'd help you a bit."

Tyler was already sweet but that made him more sweet and his cap which he had on made him even more handsome. "You don't need to do this, you have better things to do and I can do it by myself." You assured him and carried the box away again, but noticed that he was walking behind you. You took the box off and you looked at him.

"Thanks Tyler." You smiled at him and he replied your smile. "Your welcome (Y/N)." He knew your name? You had never told him your name. Tyler saw that you were a bit surprised and also knew why you were probably surprised.

"I had once talked to your boss and he had mentioned your name. I thought it was really nice and had asked whose name it was. He had pointed at you and since that I know your name. You have a beautiful name, it suits you. " You were getting red and looked away. "Thank you." More didn't come out of your mouth and you didn't know what to say.

"So ..." he began, putting his hands in his jeans pockets before he continued. "Would you like to do something with me, of course only if you want to." He asked a little shy and you found that absolutely adorable. Should you do something with him? You found him great but you were unsure. You worked with him and didn't know if that would go well.

Tyler looked at you and saw that you were still thinking. "So if you do something with me then maybe I'll sing a song for you." He winked at you and you have to smile broadly. Tyler Joseph will sing a song for you if you do something with him? That sounded good.

"I'd love to do something with you." You said with a gentle voice. "We can talk about what we could do later. I should continue to rehearse." "Okay, see you later." Tyler smiled at you again before he went back to the stage. You were already looking forward to do something with him and you had to smile the rest of the day.

~Hey everyone! You can send me requests if i should write you an imagine. You only have to tell me what it should be about. Have a nice day. :) ~