He's in your dream~Tyler

Your tears flow down your cheeks. Something was telling you that something wasn't going well at all. The clouds over you pulled together and the cold air got through your fabric coat. You hated your dreams. You couldn't influence them and you knew something was wrong. You were standing here at your fictional beach, the rain clouds above you and the seagulls that always screamed were still and gave no sound of themselves.

"(Y/N)?" You suddenly heard someone saying your name but you didn't turn around. "Tyler, what are you doing here? I've told you a thousand times that you should leave me alone in my dreams ..." you said and your tears burned hot on your cold cheeks. "Do you really think I'd let it happen that I don't have a night in your dreams?" He murmured softly and you feel his eyes on you. "Exactly, my dreams. Just leave me alone." You just didn't want to see anyone, not even in your dreams. "You're freezing," he noticed. You couldn't deny that your hole body was trembling, but you wouldn't want to be weak in front of him. "The cold is just my least problem." You answered, your voice threatened to disappear at any moment as tears in your eyes were forming again.

"I can't do anything, it just hurts ." your knees were weak. Suddenly you felt Tyler's body warmth behind you. The only warm thing about this place. You closed your eyes as your legs threatened to give in. Two hands gently embraced your arms with a gentle pressure. "You are weak." He whispered into your ear and you got goose bumps. "I don't know what's going on with me . I can't do it anymore." You were bursting into tears, but Tyler didn't let you go.

"Do you understand why I come every night?" He asked gently. "Are you worried about me?" Tyler nodded and noticed that you couldn't see him. "I'm afraid that I could lose you. You're dreaming the same thing every night. Every night you are standing on this jetty on the same beach, looking at the sea. You play with the thought of jumping into the water, right?" The last part he whispered and looked at you from the side. "Tyler..it's just a dream, nothing will happen to me ..." you murmured and you could see how he shook his head again.

"If you are already in your dreams playing with the idea. Shouldn't I fear the reality?" You turned your head to him. His hair was messy and the wind blew his hair from his face. "You're the last one who must be afraid." he putted his hand under your chin. "Not if the possibility exists to lose you. You mean so much to me and I don't know what to do without you. Please remember that I'm there for you, whether it's day or night. "he whispered before he kissed you on the forehead.

You had been feeling a sense of warmth for a long time. You looked in Tyler's eyes as he stopped kissing your forehead. He looked into your eyes and smiled lightly. "You know (Y/N), I always wanted to tell you something ." you looked at him questioningly but before he could continue to speak everything got blurred and you couldn't hear him.

A few seconds later you opened your eyes and realized that you were awake. You were sad and annoyed because you wanted to know what Tyler wanted to say. You tried to sleep again but it didn't work. Tyler was still standing on the beach and was also annoyed. He finally had the courage to tell you what feelings he had for you, but unfortunately he didn't succeed. He wasn't mad at you, he was mad at himself because he wasn't fast enough or wasn't confident enough. He hoped to tell you what feelings he had in your next dream.

~This is one of my favourites and i hope you will like it.~