You're famous and he secretly likes you a lot~Tyler

Today was a really special day for Tyler. Today, Twenty One Pilots change their own songs into an acoustic version. Among them there is, what Tyler is the most looking forward, a duet. Because he has the honor to sing with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) the song 'Tear In My Heart'. You were his favorite singer and he always wanted to meet you in person. He had extra searched something nice to wear out and styled his hair a bit more. Tyler and Josh went together to the studio and when they arrived they prepared everything.

Tyler played his ukulele a bit and Josh tested his drum kit. The recording began and they recorded several songs. After over half an hour, you entered the studio and looked around you. You were very excited, because you're a big fan of Twenty One Pilots. You stood on the side and watched them during the recording of 'Ride'. You thought that Tyler's voice always have been great and you realized how nervous you were. After recording, Tyler looked at you and couldn't believe that you were really here. He stood up and walked slowly towards you.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm glad that you're here today." Tyler held out a hand to you, which you shook smiling. "I am happy to be here today." You shook your hands for a few more seconds and then stopped because you realized that you have been shaking hands for too long. "If you want we can rehearse together." suggested Tyler and together you sat down on two stools that were behind the microphones. You just putted your microphone on your height and looked over to Tyler. "To be honest, I'm really excited." you confessed and laughed slightly and Tyler also had to laugh slightly. "I'm really excited too. I've always thought that you have a really nice voice and to be honest, I'm a big fan of yours." Tyler was blushed slightly and looked at his microphone. Is Tyler Robert Joseph really a fan of yours?

You had to realize what he just said before you could reply. "I think the same about you. I also really love your voice and I'm a big fan." Tyler's head shoot up and looked at you surprised. "Really? I didn't expect that, that really means a lot to me." he confessed and had a wide smile on his face. You wanted to say the same back, but the sound man prevented this. "The recording goes on now!" he called and everyone went to their positions. You cleared your throat and heard how the music was played. Tyler began to sing the first verse with the chorus. Then came your part, you sang the second verse and the chorus. Fortunately, everything went well as you wanted it to be. Then you sang the final part together and you just felt great. "We're done for today!" called the sound man and everyone applauded and started to put everything away.

You also got up and Tyler did the same. "Thank you that I could sing the duet with you. I'm looking forward to listening to it." You sweetly smiled at him and he did the same. "Could we maybe take before you go a picture together?" he asked shyly what made you more smile. "Of course." you answered happy and immediately stood next to each other. Tyler brought out his phone and held it up to make a picture of the both of you. When he took the picture, he looked at it and had to smile. "Thank you (Y/N)." "Always for you Tyler. I have to go now. Again, thank you for everything." you stretched forward your hand to him and Tyler shook it immediately. "I must thank you. I hope we meet again." he said, blushing slightly. "I hope so. Bye!" you said goodbye and you made your way home.

Today was one of the best days that you've ever had and this was also Tyler's opinion. He hoped soon to see you again and to get to know you better. Tyler was proud of the picture with you and always had to smile wide when he looked at it. In addition, the acoustic version of 'Tear In My Heart' was his new favorite song now.