The two of you in a horror movie~Tyler

"We can't get out of here." Tyler sighs while he was running back and forth. "There must be a way, it must be!" Tyler said desperately and went with his hand through his hair. "Tyler, the whole psychiatry is full of misery ... how can we get out of here? We can be happy that the evil doctor couldn't complete his work." Tyler looked to you with a worried look. "If you didn't came I would have lost more than one finger ..." he muttered and looked at you.

"I will no longer listen to you when you tell me to hide, then you would have now all 10 fingers and not 9." You said dryly and Tyler looked surprised. "It's better when I get hurt than you get hurt." You didn't knew what to do and sat down on the floor. Tyler immediately knelt beside you and looked into your eyes. "Hey (Y/N), we'll make this together." He stroked lovingly your cheek with his hand. You smiled at him and embraced him. Tyler brought you closer to him and he wanted to not let you go.

You were abducted to get abused for experiments. Unfortunately, some of these experiments are mutated and made the whole psychiatry unsafe. Even if they could be responsible for your death at any moment, they have saved you because they had caused panic in the psychiatry, which is why you were able to free yourself. "We must somehow escape from this hell." You breathed and looked into his brown eyes. "We need a site map. I guess that we underestimate the size of this psychiatry, the emergency exits are taken by the monsters and the entrance as well." you considered where could be an exit.

"What about the canalization?" You asked and looked at him, whereupon he made a grimace. "The cana..." suddenly someone thundered against your barricaded door. You looked at each other with big eyes. Tyler pulled you up and dragged you into a toilet cabin. He hastily closed the door, raised you on the toilet bowl and also putted himself on it. "Do you have the knife?" He asked you whispering and then you nodded and took it out of your pocket.

Suddenly you heard the unpleasant sound of the door thrown out of the hinges. "Where are my experimental rabbits?" You heard the hoarse voice of the doctor and your whole body was shaking. Tyler took your free hand in his and squeezed it tightly before he took a glass slab from his pocket and held it towards the door. "Where are you two?" The doctor talked to himself and you heard how a toilet door was kicked open.

You were scared but softly relieved since it was not your door. "I WILL FIND YOU, I WILL FIND YOU!" You putted a hand on your mouth and as his steps removed you breathed slowly. "It's okay love." Tyler tried to calm you down and want to finally find a way out of here with you.

~Have a nice day and stay alive.|-/ ~