He's in a fight~ Tyler

You leaned against the wall of the cinema and waited for your boyfriend Tyler. You wanted to watch a movie today and Tyler had suggested to go out again, so you decided to go to the cinema. You played with your mobile phone in your hand and looked up as someone was standing in front of you. "Hey." The stranger welcomed you but you dedicated yourself to your mobile phone again. He tried to talk to you again, but this time he was interrupted by someone who cleared his throat behind him.

You looked up and saw the stranger looking at Tyler in confusion. After a few seconds, he realized that you belong to Tyler and he went away with a quick step. Tyler looked at the guy slightly angry and you had to laugh. He looked at you and kissed you. "Did he said something stupid to you?" asked Tyler immediately but you just shook your head. "Not really. So did you choose a movie?"

You waited impatiently before the men's loo for Tyler. "Men... how long do they need to pee?" You murmured to yourself. Tyler had insisted that you come with him, even though you wanted to continue to watch the film. Suddenly someone grabbed roughly your arm at what you squashed.

You were looking in the face of the guy from before. "You're Tyler's girlfriend, aren't you?" He asked you. You didn't understand what he wanted from you and he was really scary so that you couldn't get a word out. "Of course, after all, he's your boyfriend." He said 'your boyfriend' so deprecating that your stomach felt strange and now he came closer to you. "But he doesn't know that you belong to me." He whispered in your ear and your breath stopped.

He pressed your arm even firmer than before. "We're going to get married soon...only the two of us together forever...you only belong to me, have you listened to me?" You tried to get rid of him but you didn't succeed, the panic rose in you. "And no one will understand our happiness!" He cried suddenly. "You are my fiancée, the mother of my children!" You started to scream for help and started to cry. "Be quiet!" He hissed and wanted to hit you but his face was suddenly torn backwards by a violent force and you saw how the blood flowed from his nose.

You fell to the ground and your eyes wandered to Tyler, who hit the man. "I warn you, don't touch her again, if you do it again then you are dead!" yelled Tyler and hit the man again. The man hit Tyler back and a fight started. You were screaming for help but no one heard it, so you were trying to pull the man away from Tyler, which turned out to be difficult. After a few minutes the man stood up and ran away. "If you come closer to her I'll break all your bones!" He still called after the man.

Quickly you went to Tyler and putted your hands on his cheeks. "Is everything all right? Are you okay? Does something hurt?" You asked him anxiously and checked his face. "It's all right. Is everything okay with you? Did he touch you or did something else? I swear if i see this guy again I will..." he said but you interrupted him with a kiss. His tension immediately disappeared and he putted a hand on your back. "You are my hero." You whispered to him whereupon he smiled proudly.

You were glad that Tyler was there and had saved you and prevented worse. You didn't know what to do without him and the next days you told your friends and family what happened and how Tyler saved you. He was just standing or sitting beside you, holding your hand and smiled proudly.