He's jealous~Josh

You heard your door bell ring and stood up to answer the door. You weren't expecting someone so you thought that it could be the post man. As you opened the door you saw the post man who gave you some letters and to your surprise a bouquet. Confused you took the flowers and the letters and walked back in. A little piece of paper was hanging down from the flowers and you read what someone wrote on it.

'You're the most beautiful woman in the world! I hope that the flowers made your day better and made you smile. I love you.'

It really made you smile and you immediately thought of Josh. The last days he had to work really long and wasn't really at home. You couldn't spend time together and it made you a bit upset but you know that you had to accept it when you're in a relationship with him.

A few minutes later you heard the front door open and saw that Josh came home earlier than you expected. "Hey darling." Josh smiled at you and walked over to you. You kissed and hugged him tightly. "Why are you so early here? I thought you have to stay at the studio until 6 pm." slowly you let him go and looked him in his brown eyes. "We finished our work earlier than expected and they said that i could go home." he smiled widely and stroke your cheek with his thumb. "That's great. I also wanted to say thank you for the beautiful flowers, it made me smile and it was really cute of you." you kissed him once again but Josh didn't really kissed back.

You pulled out of the kiss and looked at him curious. Josh had a confused look on his face. "What flowers? I didn't bring you flower." he murmured and looked behind you to see the bouquet. He went to the flowers and read the piece of paper. "Where they really not from you?" you sounded really unsure and Josh shook his head. "Since when do you have a secret lover? Who is this guy?" expecting for an answer he looked at you. "I don't know. I thought they were from you. " You could see that his mood changed and he was a bit...jealous.

"But you must know a guy who would send this to you or who has a crush on you. I think you must be friends or something like this because he knows where you live." his voice sounded mad. "Do you have to tell me something? Maybe something that has to do with it?" he continued and looked at you. His smile wasn't there anymore and he looked at you serious. Josh wasn't that guy who will freak out over things like this but it must distract him because he wouldn't react like this. "I have nothing to say about this. You know all the people i hang out with and you know that i talk with you about everything. I'm confused too, Josh. I don't know why someone would send me flowers."

It hurt you that Josh thought that you could have someone else or that you hide something from him. You two swore each other at the beginning of this relationship that you trust each other and that you will talk about everything. Josh was rubbing his neck and looked at you with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I shouldn't have said that and i really trust you but i was just mad or jealous." he whispered the last word and looked at the ground. "I can understand that and i think i would react like that too." you went over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He looked up into your eyes and smiled slightly. "I love you Josh and I will never love any man more than you. Also i wouldn't want any other men when i have you by my side." you smiled widely at him and he smiled too. "I love you too (Y/N), I love you so much." he kissed you and everything was great between you two. Josh loves you and you love Josh, nothing will change that, not even a bouquet from a stranger.