Lipstick~Tyler

You put the pink color on your lips and looked at yourself in the mirror. Tyler and you wanted to go out to do some shopping. Tyler waited for you to get ready so that you both could go. You made your way into the living room where he sat with his mobile phone in his hand. He looked up at you and smiled. "Are you ready?" he asked and stood up. "Yes, we can go." Together you made your way outside to his car and drove to the shopping center.

Tyler hoped that nobody would notice him as the 'Tyler Joseph from Twenty One Pilots', that was a reason why he wore a cap today. As you got out of the car and went to the entrance, Tyler took your hand in his and you both were holding hands. This move from him made you smile and you went inside. You looked around in different shops and found some new clothes for yourself and Tyler. Tyler always wanted to pay for your clothes but you told him that you didn't want it and that you wanted to pay for yourself. As you were about to walk to the next shop, some girls recognised Tyler and asked him for a picture. You stood beside them and looked at Tyler amused.

He always was a bit shy when it came to meet fans or to take pictures with them. The girls thanked him for the photos and smiled at you before they went away. "You were so cute. Standing there with the fans, being shy.." you smiled at him and he smiled too. "It's still new to me that people come up to me and ask for a picture or that they want to talk to me." You kissed his cheek and left a lipstick mark on his cheek. Slightly laughing you tried to wipe it away with your thumb.

"Since when do you wear lipstick?" he asked you curios. "I don't know. I just was in the mood to wear lipstick today. Don't you like it?" you asked a bit hurt and Tyler heard in your voice that he hurt you a bit with his comment. "I didn't meant to be rude, I just wanted to ask. It looks really good on you darling, I really mean it." he took your hand again and stroke your hand with his thumb. "Thank you and I know that you not wanted to sound rude, it was just a question. It hurt me a bit because your opinion is important to me."

Slowly you both kept on walking and Tyler still looked at you. "My opinion shouldn't be important to you. The only important opinion about you is from yourself. When you like to wear a lipstick then I'm totally fine with it and I want to mention that you always look beautiful, don't matter what you wear or how you wear your make-up."

A cheeky grin was formed on his face and it made you smile widely. "I love you Tyler." you looked at him still walking. "I love you too (Y/N)." You both went into some more shops before you drove back home. You thought about Tyler's words from earlier and had to smile again. You loved him so much and it made you so grateful that you have this man by your side.