The two of you in a horror movie~Josh

Josh and you looked at the grave of her. "That's what the Lady said, Josh." You whispered in a trembling voice and pointed to the gravestone. He putted a hand on your back. "She has fallen by our ancestors and had sworn revenge on our families, so she's looking for us." Josh held your hand and looked more closely at the inscription. "The only way to get a soul away ..." you interrupted him. "I know we have to burn her but the question is more like how we should do it?"

Suddenly you heard a whim of spirits that surrounded you. "She's back again." Josh whispered. You got goose bumps from the whimper. "TRAITOR, TRAITOR, TRAITOR!" shrieked the voice, which was betrayed by your forefathers. "You know what to do?" Josh asked you one last time before letting go of your hand, his eyes on the ghost. "Yes, run as fast as possible to the lighthouse." He nodded and released your hand.

You two started to run in opposite directions. You didn't know which one of you the ghost was following. The branches and leaves were crunching under your soles. You looked briefly over your shoulder to see where the ghost was. You saw the figure flying behind you, she had decided to follow you. You ran faster, jumped over a tree trunk and searched something in your pocket.

Connor Whinster, the mayor of the small village on the coast, had given you the key with the following words: "Put an end to the spook. She had already demanded human life, young and old." You jumped over another tree trunk and you breathed heavily. "TRAITOR!" You heard the ghost screaming again but this time it had been louder. "Come on!" You said to yourself as the lighthouse was a few meters away. Your heart was racing and you couldn't barely breathe. You reached the door and opened it with trembling hands.

You looked behind you and saw that you only have a small advantage. You ran as fast as you could up the stairs of the lighthouse. You arrived at the top and went to the switchboard and pressed the red button and pulled the lever for the light to go on, but nothing happened. "Josh..." you asked yourself where Josh could be and looked around you briefly. You saw fog rise and knew that you didn't have long until the ghost appears. "Betrayed and abandoned..." you heard the high voice whispering and saw the ghost a few meters away from you. "Traitor, Traitor, TRAITOR !!" The ghost screamed and flight towards you with an open mouth. You started to scream and thought that this was it now, but suddenly the light from the lighthouse went on.

"Josh." You thought happy as you could see the ghost who was sinking to the ground and was screaming in pain. You took the matches out of your pocket and you lighted a match up. You dropped the match on the ghost. The fire burst into her skin, which swells like fire. As fast as possible, you ran down the stairs again and then threw several pieces of wood in the tower which you lighted up before. You took distance from the tower and realized that Josh came to you and hugged you. He interrupted the hug and looked at you. "We made it." He whispered smiling and stroked your cheek with his thumb.

You frightened as the lighthouse burst into thousands of pieces. You two have finally brought peace and quiet back to the village.