You get hurt~Tyler

"She got hit by a car Tyler, I'm so worried." You heard your mother cry through the phone. She was talking with your boyfriend outside your hospital room. You didn't move because every time you moved was a shooting pain in your neck.

"The doctor say she'll have to stay here at the hospital for another week before she can go home and she has to stay in bed to get full recovery. They hurt her bad, Tyler." Your mother sobbed.

"Yeah okay, bye." She said before putting her phone back in her purse and paced back and forth in your hospital room.

"M-mum?" You croaked out. "Shh, darling go back to sleep. Tyler's on his way." She said and that was the last thing you heard before you drifted off to sleep again.

You stirred a bit upon feeling a hand running up and down your arm softly. You fluttered your eyes open only to come face to face with a bloodshot eyed Tyler.

"Hey love." He whispered with a soft smile, as his eyes glossed up with tears. "You're here." You replied, smiling softly. "Of course I am, I was so worried. I'm just glad that you're okay." He said, tears streamed down his face. "Yeah, so am I." You croaked out. "Don't worry about anything love, I'm staying right here with you." He said with a small smile. "No Tyler, you have to go back on Tour." You said quickly. You started coughing what made your chest hurt.

"(Y/N) you can't be serious. You're hurt and you'll need help." Tyler exclaimed. "I am though, you can't let the fans down babe." You sighed, shutting your eyes softly before reopening them. Tyler huffed before he shook his head slowly.

"I would be worried all the time about you and i couldn't concentrate. I will take a few days off. The fans and Josh would understand that. I just want to be with you right now and make sure that you're alright." He took your hand and held it tight. "I love you Tyler." You both smiled at each other. "I love you too (Y/N)..so much." He whispered.

Tyler was sitting right next to you all the time. He asked you if you wanted to drink or eat something or if he should close the window so that you won't get cold. Tyler was so sweet and caring. You hoped to get out as soon as possible so Tyler didn't have to worry anymore and he could continue his Tour.

~Request by mar1ssa2 :) |-/~