Late Night Trip~Tyler

"Fast! Fast!" you rushed to go, since otherwise possibly the lights could go on. "Who thought of this idea?" asked Tyler during your running. You shrugged your shoulders. "Isn't this totally irrelevant?" you asked rhetorically, because you expected to get caught every moment. "Right again." Tyler laughed quietly.

You went further along the road, because Tyler had parked his car back with intent, but at least you had done a tremendous achievement. It wasn't just simply a house to escape easily from where the parents sleep in, the little sibling several times was wondering what your boyfriend and you do here and you had to tell him that it was only a dream and last there's still a dog who's sleeping on your house mat at the front door and at every little noise he raises alarm and also don't hesitate to bite strangers or to bite people who he considers to be thiefs.

"And you're sure you have everything?" you nodded out of breath. When you finally arrived at his car, you both sat down and Tyler excited searched his car keys in his pockets, but couldn't find them. Whereupon he scolded "Crap!" You looked at him anxiously. "What?" You asked him now looking at him. "Where's my car key?" asked Tyler in panic and looked on the floor. "You had my key? You're the person that had it at last!" he accused you. "What should I do with your car keys?" Tyler speechless shrugged his shoulders. "Damn, where is it...?" You had to look twice until you properly recognized it: Tyler had the key in his hand!

You had to laugh and reassuringly putted a hand on his shoulder. You whispered to reassuring him 'Tyler, look in your hand...' and Tyler looked in his hand and began to laugh. He putted the key in the ignition and started his car. You looked one last time in the dark and nearly got a heart attack, when you saw a figure on the car window. Two people who were significantly bigger than you. You slowly thought who it could be and finally Tyler pulled the window down.

You faced your father and your mother. You welcomed them with a "Hey.", but your father looked not really amused at you and then Tyler. "Just bring her save back." said your mother lovingly and winked at Tyler. You were never so surprised about the behavior of your parents who now went hand in hand back into the house.