He's jealous~Tyler

You and Tyler had been together for a few years and he wasn't that jealous, but today was one day where he became a bit jealous as you told him that your guy friend asked you out to drink some coffee. Tyler didn't know him well and was skeptical but didn't say anything as you were about to leave.

You met with your guy friend at a coffee shop in your town and drunk coffee together and talked about different things. After an hour your friend excused himself and went to the toilet. Waiting you sat on your chair until you heard familiar voices behind you. The persons behind you whispered something to each other or they tried to whisper. You turned around in your seat and saw two guys sitting behind you who fast held the menu cards in front of their faces. One guy had a black cap on and the other guy was wearing a beanie and had pink colored hair. You exactly knew who these persons were and you couldn't believe it.

A bit mad you stood up from your seat and went over to the guys who were still whispering things to each other. Next to their table you stood still and crossed your arms before your chest. Tyler looked only a second at you and then to Josh. "I think she knows that we are here." whispered Tyler over to Josh. "Hey Tyler." your voice sounded mad and Tyler looked at you. "Hey (Y/N), I didn't know you were here too." he said with panic in his voice but tried to sound surprised that he met you here. "Tyler, stop pretending to be surprised that you see me here. I told you that i will be here. Why are you here?" you raised an eyebrow and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Tyler stood up from his seat and put his hands in his jeans pockets. "I just wanted to see who that guy is you met with and also I wanted to check if you're okay and that he doesn't try anything stupid." he mumbled and looked you in the eyes. "You know that I would stop any guy that tries to flirt with me and tell them that i have a boyfriend. You should trust me...can we talk later about it? When I'm home?" "You don't come home with me?" his voice was a bit sad. "I just want to spend a bit more time with him I haven't seen him in ages. I see you later Tyler." you said before you walked over to your table and sat down again.

After a few minutes came your friend back and sat down. Josh and Tyler left the coffee shop after a few minutes and you didn't say anything about it to your friend. The conversation with Tyler didn't go out of your head and you were thinking about it all the time. Your friend noticed that something was bothering you and told you that he will go home so you could have time for yourself. Ten minutes later you were home and went into your apartment that you and Tyler share. As you walked into the living room you saw Tyler sitting in the couch with his phone in his hand. You sat beside him and slowly looked over to him. "Hey, I'm back." you murmured and put your jacket off. "I've heard it." he looked concentrated on his phone and didn't look up.

"I'm sorry that i sounded so mad at the coffee shop but i was just shocked to see you there with Josh stalking me." he slightly laughed because of the word stalking. "I know it wasn't okay and i should trust you but i think i was just..." he paused for a few seconds before he started to continue. "How would you call it? Jealous?" Tyler looked at you smile. You nodded and smiled brightly. "You're so adorable when you're jealous Tyler. I love you." you laid an arm around Tyler's shoulder and kissed his cheek. "I love you too (Y/N)." he smiled before he pulled you in a kiss.