The wish..~Josh

For several weeks are Josh and you trying to get pregnant, but it unfortunately didn't work until now. You both love children and one of your biggest wishes is to have a family. A few days ago you had tried it again and this time you hoped that it will work. Josh was in the studio with Tyler to record a couple new songs and you were sitting at home in the dark living room on the couch. Since a few weeks you had done hardly anything with friends and were constantly at home. That it hadn't worked until now made you really sad because you were blaming yourself for it. Tears ran down your cheeks as you started to cry. Why can't you have any luck? For at least only one time. Is it maybe your fault that you're not getting pregnant?

Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard the front door open. Quickly, you wiped away your tears and tried to pretend that nothing had happened. "I'm home love..." you heard Josh calling before he entered the living room. "Why are you sitting in the dark?" asked Josh while he turned the lights on. When Josh saw your bloodshot eyes he went directly to you and sat next to you. He gently putted his hand on your back and looked at you. "What's wrong darling?" The tears came back up in your eyes and you started to cry again. You putted your hands on your face so Josh couldn't see how much you suffer about the whole thing. He was calmly stroking your back and tried to calm you down. Since this didn't really worked he knelt down in front of you and took your hands off your face and took them in his. With a free hand he was wiping away your tears and then gently stroked your cheek.

"What's going on (Y/N)?" he asked lovingly and looked you in the eyes. You were going to answer him, but it didn't work, because you started to cry again at the thought of it. "Please stop crying... I hate to see you cry, it hurts me to see you like this." Josh looked at you with tears in his eyes and tried to calm you down. "I'm so sorry..." you whispered to him and tried to calm down. "For what are you saying sorry?" He looked at you with a quizzical look. "That I don't get pregnant. I'm sorry that I can't give you what you wish for. I'm just not good enough." you didn't want to look in his sad face anymore and looked away. "That's not true..." he was now taking your face in both of his hands and forced you to look in his eyes. "Please don't tell yourself that it's your fault, maybe it shouldn't work at this time. I know we've tried several times before, but maybe we should wait a little longer. It makes me sad to see you like this, that I can't make your wish come true which you have for such a long time. You know that I immediately would make every wish that you have come true, but we can't give up on hoping and we must keep on trying. Please promise me that you will not stop hoping..."the last part he whispered and looked at you with a pleading look.

"I promise you." a small smile crept on your face, which made him smile too. He took your hands in his and kisses them gently before he stood up without letting go of your hands. "C'mon, we make something to eat together and then we can watch a movie, this time you can decide which movie we watch." It made you smile more and together you guys had a nice night. After a few weeks you had tried it again and this time everything was different. You throwed up many times and you had other symptoms that pointed to one thing...your wish of having a family will become true.