What are we?~Tyler

You saw him standing in a tank top on the stage with his ukulele in his right hand. Tyler always looked good but today he got something that made him look even more attractive. His hair was a bit messy and he had that smile on his face which you can only fall in love with. Your eyes meet and he had to smile even wider. You just love his smile. Tyler Robert Joseph had twisted your mind, you couldn't deny that. He was simply incomprehensibly charming, incomprehensible sweet, incomprehensibly funny and incomprehensibly good-looking.

You were the stylist's intern and were doing a good job so far. You had learned a lot and had come closer to Tyler. He fascinates you. You've talked to each other for a long time or you went together to different places. You were hoping that it will be something for a long time but you didn't know if Tyler likes you as much as you like him. You never kissed on the first date but you didn't even had a date with him. You would at least not call it like that and you didn't want to keep thinking about it. You were a woman who liked it in the old-fashioned way and Tyler knew that because you talked about it. Eating dinner at a restaurant, watch a movie, go ice skate and do all the things every couple do. You were aware of that it was going to be limited because of the tour but for you it would be okay because you would enjoy every second with him.

"The break ends in a few minutes." a crew member called. Tyler quickly went to drink something before he was going back on stage. Tyler had to go past you to get his water bottle and he did it. He went past you and winked at you. You looked at him shortly before you turned around again. He let your heart melt and you had to smile widely.

"We're going to continue with Tear In My Heart!" called a crew member again and Josh sat down by his drums, now only Tyler was missing. You looked backwards to see where he was. He just came and looked at you smiling, of course you smiled back at him. While he was walking past you, he gave you a note. "You want it old-fashioned." he whispered and gave you a last smile before he went to the stage. You folded the note open in confusion and read what it says:

Do you want to go with me on a date? Cross your answer
[ ] Yes [ ] No [ ]Perhaps

You were laughing and looked at Tyler who smiled widely at you. While he continued to rehears, you obviously crossed 'Yes' and fold the piece of paper again. At the next break you gave Tyler the note back. When he opened the note and saw the answer he had to smile really big.

~Here's the imagine with Tyler. I hope you'll like it. Stay alive |-/ ~