The wish...~Tyler

"What do you think the result will be?" Tyler looked at you intently and putted his hand on yours. Tyler and you were sitting on your bed in the bedroom and waited anxiously what the result on the pregnancy test will be. You were trying for several months that you'll get pregnant, but so far it still didn't work. The last attempt was a few weeks ago and somehow you had a good feeling this time, you didn't know why.

"I believe that this time it will be positive." you admitted smiling and looked at the timer to see how long you have to wait. "I have a good feeling." Tyler just squeezed your hand softly and looked at the cell phone alarm as it suddenly rang. You breathed deep in and out, got up and went to the dresser where the test was laying. You took the test from the dresser and once again looked back to Tyler. He stood up and putted his hands in his trouser pockets. You could tell that he was nervous, perhaps he was more nervous than you were. You looked back to the front and then on the pregnancy test. Immediately, you took your eyes off the test and got tears in your eyes.

Negative. You didn't want to read this word again. Tyler noticed that anything must be wrong and slowly went to you. "And?" he asked quietly and stopped behind you. You just shook your head and started to cry. Tyler embraced you from behind and whispered different things in your ear to calm you down. You didn't want it to be negative again. "Maybe we'll have luck the next time." He assured you and kissed your shoulder. "I was so sure that it will be positive this time..." you whispered disappointed. "We can try another test, maybe that was somehow broken..." "No, because certainly no different result will come out." I don't understand it, why doesn't it work?" this time you turned around and looked him in the eyes. "It will work. Don't stress yourself out about it, it will happen when it's the right time. We have to wait and continue to try." He took your hand in his and stroked gently with his thumb over the back of your hand.

"But how long do we have to wait? We tried it already for a long time. Don't you loose at some point hope?" sighing you looked in his brown eyes. "Of course you sometimes lose a little hope, but when I think about that maybe soon a smol bean is running around in our house who looks like you or me then I get more hope again." A smile appeared on his face which also made you smile. "This imagine is just so beautiful..." you whispered with tears in your eyes. "And this idea will be coming true soon. I promise you." Tyler folded his little finger with yours as a pinky promise. "I love you Tyler." "I love you too (Y/N)." You took his face in your hands and kissed him. After the disappointment you had tried it again and yesterday you found out that you were already 3 weeks pregnant.

~Thanks to everyone for the 1k reads on this book. To be honest I didn't expected it that so many people will read these Imagines. Thank you for reading and everyone who reads this is awesome. :) Stay alive |-/ ~