He's your 'customer'~Josh

You leaned against a streetlight and played with your hair. It was one night on the road again and many colorful lights and headlights that blind you like usual. Unlike most of your clothing isn't too noticeable and also not too generous because then you feel worth like you're nothing. You lost all your pride and all your dignity with only this crap job. You didn't wanted to have the feeling because you already had enough anger at men in your stomach and you don't need self-hatred thoughts in your situation.

As you looked around you realized finally a car which stopped by the roadside. You didn't knew what exactly the driver do but you knew there will be more money in your pocket. You went with a hand through your hair and went to the black car. You don't need a plunging neckline, maybe the "fish"would bite so?

You pulled your skirt further down one last time and finally stood before the window of the black car. "He definetly has money..." you realized and recognized that the driver desperately observed a map in his hands. Amused, you knocked on the window. Confused looked the driver in your direction and blinked several times before he finally rolled the window down.

"Excuse me.." he greeted you before asking his question. "..do you know how to get to Baker Street? I think i drove the wrong way." He scratched his neck and you lifted your brows with astonishment. Didn't he recognized what you were... his indicator revealed that he actually have to know his hometown.

You sighed and answered "Where are you from?" he looked at you questiongly. "Is this not irrelevant?" but you just shook your head. "I just came from the MC drive and..." but you were interrupting him. "I didn't mean that. Where were you born?"  confused and overwhelmed about this question he answered however. "Columbus..." you only nodded. "The city is quite large..." you said. "Why?" he enquired. "Because every other city man had recognized that i'm a prostitute that's just looking for customers and you ask me about the way." you had to laugh which made him grin slightly. "Believe me, I knew exactly what you are..." he said easily but you rolled your eyes. "Yeah sure, what made you think so?" he looked at his hands for a few seconds. "Your boots, the short skirt...but unlike like the others no Leopard print and the chest cutout isn't really wide..." You shook just your head to his words. "Then take me with you home. Let's see if the chest cutout is still to small.."you laughed but the man dedicated to his card again.

"Okay listen: If you drive me to the Baker Street then I buy you a meal in a restaurant and a cup of coffee, what do you think?" you looked surprised at the guy with the neon yellow hair and you didn't knew what to say, because somebody never asked you. "I interpret that as a Yes. C'mon in...uhm...what's your name?" you had to smile easily."(Y/N)" he nodded satisfied. "Joshua, but you can call me Josh." he smiled at you and was holding a hand out of the window. You just shook his hand and then Josh got out and held open the car door, but you just looked at him.

"Do you want to enter?" he asked smiling. "Want to? I have to."you asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. "Somehow I have to come to Baker Street." Slowly you sat down on the car seat. Immediately you got hooked with your bare legs on the leather. Josh got back in the car and looked at you smiling. "So, how do i get to Baker Street?"