He's in jail~Josh

You sat on a chair in front of a glass window and waited for Josh to come. You could call and see him again through the window. You could see Josh going to the chair on the other side, two guards brought him in. When he saw you he must smile and sat down immediately. The guards talked with him before they went back to the door to guard the whole room. Josh took the phone and held it on his ear, you were doing the same.

"Hey." he murmured and looked at you with a sad look. "Hey Josh... How are you?" he had swollen eyes which came from crying. "I'm in jail even though I didn't do anything and no one believes me. I feel really bad. I would give anything to be able to hold you in my arms..." you noticed how he got tears in his eyes again. You didn't like to see Josh like that. You did everything so that he would come out of jail, but the police wanted to take no hasty decisions. Josh was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I'll keep trying to get you out of here Josh, I promise you." Josh nodded and looked at his hands. "Thank you (Y/N). It's hard for me that nobody believes me, but that you and my family believe me means so much to me...really." he looked up again and stared you in the eyes. "How are you my Angel?" you didn't know how you should respond to his question, you put some of your hair behind your ear. "Could better be." You were trying to smile but it didn't work.

"Hey Darling, please smile for me. I miss your smile and i didn't saw it for a long time." You just shook your head slightly and looked on the table. "C'mon, where is my favorite smile?" you slightly shook your head, looked at him and had a little smile on your face. "There it is, the smile which I fell in love with." Josh had to smile now. "It's nice to see you smile again." he said and looked at you with encourage. "I love you Josh." this sentence brought him even more to smile. He putted a hand on the window and you putted your hand also to where his was.

"I love you too (Y/N)." that brought you even more to smile. "Somehow totally cheesy." said Josh and had to laugh easily. "Oh Josh, you simply don't understand what romantic is." your sentence made him do a fake shocked face expression. "Of course I know what romantic is. I have proved you that often enough." You laughed slightly looking at him. After a few minutes of talking you became serious again. "When will they interview you again?" For a week was Josh asked about the offense and there was no end of it.

"Tomorrow I get asked again. I just don't want it anymore, I have told them everything what I knew and they still seem to haven't got enough." his voice sounded desperate and he went with a hand through his hair. "Just tell them everything again even if you told them several times." The guards came slowly to Josh and you heard through the telephone that he must hang up now. Josh turned again to you. He sat down upright. "I must go now. Do you come back in a few days?". "I will. I love you Josh." he smiled. "I love you too (Y/N)." The men said something to him before he hung up and made his way back to his cell. He looked at you one last time before he disappeared again.

Now, you had to wait until tomorrow to see him again.