He's in your dream~Josh

Josh's POV:

I knelt down carefully in front of her door. I knew it was her door because I had visited her as often as I could. The only time we could be together was in her dreams, but every time I also have to solve a riddle so that the lock in front of her door opens and I could go to her. I looked at the letters that were scribbled into the wood:

the number row starts with a 3. Each number of the sequence is larger by one than the half of the next number.

3 X X X ?

What are the next numbers?

I breathed deeply and was thinking. "Every number of the sequence is taller by 1 than half of the next number ..." I murmured softly to myself and stared at the words. "Of course!" I thought of the solution. "3, 4, 6 and 10!" I called aloud. Unfortunately it wasn't a lock with voice control but it was a lock with numbers. I turned on the wheel until the numbers 3, 4, 6 and 10 stood there. Fortunately, I heard a familiar click and the lock opened.

Your POV:

You stood under a cherry tree and the pink blossoms fell down on you. Your long dress, which you wear, fell easily on the ground and you turned around hopefully. "He must come every moment. I know it." You whispered to yourself. Josh visited you every night in your dreams, now it was already a habit for you and you loved it. Your parents had forbidden you to have any contact with him because he has a few tattoos, a piercing, colorful hair and he doesn't fit into their profession conceptions.

You let your eyelids fell to rest. "He'll come ..." you thought all the time. You lost your balance by a gentle push and you were pressed against the bark of the cherry tree and felt gentle lips on yours. Without opening your eyes you laid your hands in Josh's neck and let yourself be guided by the feeling in your belly. "I was afraid that you will not come anymore." you breathed as he took his lips from yours. "How could I not come to you?" He whispered.

You opened your eyes to see him. "Wow..." it slipped out of you. "What?" He asked slightly laughing. "You look..." but you couldn't finish your sentence as he kissed you again. You had to laugh lightly in the kiss and ended it again. "You look really beautiful with the new hair color. You always look beautiful. I wish I could see you more often and not only in my dreams." You muttered and looked into his brown eyes. "I wish I could but at least we can still see each other even if it's only in your dreams. I promise you that I will make your wish come true as soon as possible, even if I get a lot of trouble for it. I love you so much (Y/N)." Josh stroked your cheek with his thumb. "I love you so much Josh." you smiled which brought him also to smile and he kissed you again.

You couldn't describe how much he means to you. You would give everything and do everything you could just to be with him forever and not only in your dreams.

~I really like this one too. I really appreciate votes or comments. Have a nice day.~