He's in a fight~ Josh

You were running through the school floors because you heard from others what happened right now: Josh got into a fight. You couldn't believe it because Josh wasn't a sloppy type, he's the most loving person you've ever met. You were running out of breath because you wanted to be there as fast as possible to prevent bigger things.

You ran through a glass door and almost run into a teacher. You apologized quickly before you continued to run. Then you saw the floor full of people and speed up your pace. "Go on! Go on! Go on!" the crowd was screaming and you tried to get through the crowd. You saw how Josh rolled over the floor and someone hit him, it was your ex-boyfriend Matt.

"Stop it!" You screamed and your boyfriend looked at you out of the corner of his eye and a few seconds later he got a fist in his face. Matt keeps pounding on him and then stood up to kick him in his stomach. You heard his painful groans and tried to pull Matt away from him. "Stop it, stop!" Matt looked at you with hatred. "Go away you bitch, otherwise you'll get trouble with me." He threatened you and pushed you so you land on the ground. Before he could continue to kick Josh, you finally heard the teachers scream. All students were leaving and Matt stopped immediately and looked at the teachers. The teachers talked to Matt and other students to find out what happened.

You crawled over to Josh and carefully placed a hand on his cheek whereupon he pinched his eyes, but when he realized that no one wants to hit him, he opened his eyes and looked at you. His left eye was completely blue, his nose was bloody, his lips were cracked and he had a wound on his forehead. You cautiously stroked over his cheek and you could feel how tears ran down your cheek. "Josh.." you wanted to ask how he was and what had happened but you were pushed aside by two teachers. "It's the best to take him to the sanitary room." said your sports teacher and took him there with another teacher. You were trying to persuade teachers to come with him, but they didn't allowed it.

You sat nervously on a chair in front of the sanitary room and waited until someone finally came out and told you that everything is all right with Josh. After a few minutes, a medic came out and gave you an okay so you could go to Josh. You came into the room and saw Josh sitting on a stretcher as he saw you he smiled weakly. "Hey Love." He greeted you with a weak voice, but you got tears in your eyes again. "Why?" You asked while you went to him. "Why did you fight with him? You never do anything like that, you're avoiding any fights." You were bursting into tears, but Josh took you in his arms and hugged you.

"I couldn't listen to this ass anymore." He murmured and he stroked over your back. You looked at him and putted a hand on his cheek to look him better in the eyes. "He said.." Josh clenched his hand to a fist. "He said something stupidly to me and when I said he should go away, he started to say not nice things about you." You looked at him worried and just shook your head lightly. You had told him often that he shouldn't listen to his words, but Josh had always been very protective and he didn't want to ignore it when someone says bad things about you.

"And then he said that you would sleep with everyone, I couldn't and not wanted to hear this anymore. (Y/N). I...I couldn't let him just say these things." He whispered miserably and you could feel his tension. You kissed him softly on the lips and hoped not to hurt him. He closed his eyes and pulled you close to him. As you separated from each other, he hugged you firmly, as if he would never want to let you go. You wanted to be a bit angry at Josh, but you can't because it was really sweet. You could never be really angry at Josh.