You're at his wedding but love him~Josh

You were on the wedding of your best friend Josh and felt really uncomfortable. You were standing at the door to the hall which will be opened when the couple arrive. Alone you stood in a quiet corner and thought. Actually, you didn't want to be here and pretend to be joyful and happy. Preferably you would lie in your bed and cry again. That was what you do every day since you got the wedding invitation from Josh and Debby. You had feelings for him for a long time, but had never dared to say something, because you didn't want to ruin your friendship. Now, you were standing here and had to watch how he marries another woman and celebrate this.

You got away from your thoughts by the people who were clapping. The couple was there now and stood in front of the door to the hall. "We are pleased that you all came and I wanted to mention again that here is a sit plan at the entrance so that everyone knows where they sit. The hall is now open." Debby yelled the last part and the door to the hall opened. The crowd went into the hall but you were still standing outside. Why do you do this to yourself? You were now the last person standing outside so you decided to go in slowly.

The room was great and big, round tables were beautifully designed and it looked really nice. You looked on the seat map and saw that you were sitting with your luck at the table by Josh and Debby. On the way there, your eyes never left the ground and when you arrived the table you sat down on your seat. Everyone was talking to each other and you were sitting here without saying a word. A waitress asked what you wanted to drink and brought it to you after a few minutes.

You were looking to Josh who talked to his brother Jordan. Josh had always fascinated you with his facial features. He always looked everyone in the eyes while he was talking to them. He got this cute wrinkles when he smiled or laughed. "Stop thinking that (Y/N)..." you told yourself and got interrupted from your thoughts from Debby. "The food is now served and I wish everyone good appetite." Everyone clapped and now the food was served. It took some time until everyone finished eating and you noticed a guy who was knocking his glass carefully with a knife to get the attention from everyone.

"I believe that now is the best time for the speeches about the bride and groom." The man began already with his speech, but you didn't listen to him because it wasn't really interesting what he or the others had to say. "I pass the word to (Y/N) now." All eyes were now on you and you got up slowly and uncertainly. You didn't really plan what to say, because you wanted to say what was coming straight through your head and you need to find a beginning. You looked nervously to Josh who looked at you with a smile. You breathed again briefly in and out before you started to speak.

"I know Josh for several years and we became best friends at this time. I'm glad to have you in my life because you helped me by many important decisions, such as 'Which dress I should wear for a date?'... "the guests laughed "...or whether I should really pursue my dream and move to New York. You were there for me and I sometimes think I've taken it for granted to be honest. Now I realize what you did for me and I thought about everything what you had done for me and i can say that it wasn't self-evident. You realize what you have on a human when it's already too late. I want you to know that whether it's day or night I am always there for you in bad and good days. I will love you unconditionally and honestly..."

You were looking at him with tears in your eyes and his face expression had become more serious. "...like a sister loves his brother. On the couple." You forced yourself to smile and the guests clapped for your speech. Slowly you sat down again and toasted with your neighbor. Through the evening, the guests were sitting in the hall or on the spacious terrace where they talked to each other or drunk together. You couldn't see Josh and Debby kissing anymore so you went on the terrace. A whole bench that stood outside was free and you decided to sit there.