You get hurt~Josh

It was another day as usual and you decided to clean the house. Josh went to the supermarket to grab a few things that you needed. You removed dust and suddenly a vase fell down. "Shit." You whispered to yourself and tried to pick up the glass-slabs. You cutted yourself at a glass-slab and immediately threw it back to the ground. You looked at the cut which was pretty deep.

A few seconds later the door opened and Josh came in. He saw that you were hurt and drove with you to the hospital because of the deep cut. The doctor looked at it and he must even sew the open spot because the cut was so deep. You were afraid, but Josh calmed you and held your hand. "It will be okay, you don't have to be afraid." He assured you and the doctor came to look after your injury. 

A few hours later drove Josh with you back home. "I'm so proud of you darling. You did it great. When we're home you lay down and I'll do anything you want for the rest of the day." He said smiling at you. "That sounds really good." You whispered a bit weak and had to smile too. At home Josh brought you in and laid you on the couch. He gave you a blanket and the best and Cuddliest pillow you had. He brought you some tea and some sweets and sat on the couch looking at you.

"Can you cuddle with me?" You asked looking at him. He stood up, laid down next to you and took you in his arms. Together you watched some movies until you fell asleep in Josh's arms. Josh watched you while you were sleeping and had to smile because you were the best thing that ever happened to him.

~Request by mar1ssa2 |-/~