Lipstick~Josh

A few days ago you bought a new lipstick which you wanted to wear today to Josh and your date. Actually, you weren't the fan of lipsticks but you thought it looked good on you. You were already dressed and styled for the date and now you put the red color on your lips. You looked in the mirror and thought that you looked good with the lipstick.

Josh and you wanted to meet outside the restaurant where you'll eat together. You had two dates and every date felt like the first date. You were curious what Josh will say to the lipstick because his opinion was important to you. After 15 minutes you arrived at the restaurant and saw Josh's pink hair from miles. You went to him and he looked at you smile broadly. "Hey Josh." You both hugged each other before Josh looked at you. "Hey (Y/N), you look really pretty." Josh's words made your cheeks turn red and brought you even more to smile. "Can we go inside?" he asked you and as an answer you nodded and entered together the restaurant.

The restaurant looked really elegant. Josh spoke to the reception man who then led you to your table. Josh moved your chair back so that you could sit and pushed it forwards before he sat down on the other side. The waiter gave you the menu and disappeared again. You both had time to keep a little small talk. The waiter came back to take your order and brought it to you after fifteen minutes. All the time you were talking about different things for example how you're doing, what you're doing in your jobs and how happy you're to see each other. After over an hour Josh paid the dinner and you went together outside. Josh gave you his jacket because it was cold outside. You looked at each other with smiles on your faces.

"Thank you for the beautiful evening." you thanked him. "You don't have to say thank you." You looked at each other without saying anything and without noticing that you two were closer to each other. You looked him in the eyes and you were very glad that you met Josh and that you were together now. You came closer and kissed. The Kiss was full of love and you wanted this to never end.

After a few seconds ended the kiss and when you saw his lips you had to laugh slightly. Josh looked at you smiling with a quizzical look on his face. You noticed his look and softly wiped with your thumb over his lips. "You have a bit lipstick there." you whispered smiling what brought him more to smile. "I think the color suits you better than me." he confessed and continued to look you in the eyes. "Do you think? I have to say that you look really good with it too." you confessed laughing which made him also laugh. "It really suits you. You should wear it more often." Josh had a cheeky smile on his face which made you blush. "I think I'll bring you home." he said whispering while he took your hand and you went together to his car.

The evening was perfect in your eyes and you followed Josh's tip. You were wearing the lipstick now more often and Josh loved it on you even if he got lipstick on his lips after he kissed you.