Mafia Romano x Rival Mafia Reader

Because MissyLavender00 wanted it. Probs crap.

For as long as she could remember (y/n) (l/n) had a voice inside her head, many would believe her crazy but it was her soulmate's voice.
She was the daughter of the head of the (l/n) mafia family, rivals to the Vargas Mafia family. Both families were infamous in Italy and around the world.
For years (y/n) would wake up and say 'good morning' to her soulmate over their bond and he would reply with 'Buongiorno'.
They would have little discussions throughout the day about what each other liked and disliked, however they never told each other who they were except for first names.
Her soulmate's name was Lovino.

"Lovino!"
"What ragazza?"
"How was your day?"
"It was bullshit, you?"
"Same."

(Y/n) laughed, and she could hear Lovino laugh as well
"I wish that I did not have to work so much ragazza, then I could look for you!"
"Same Lovi, I wish dad would give me a break from work."

"My nonno is calling for me to do a job, I have to go."
"Same with my dad, talk to you again"

It was (l/n) against Vargas, the ultimate showdown.
Rome had his top men, his grandsons with him. Each had an auto gun in hand.
(Y/n) was near her father, she has an AK with her.

"How many times do I tell you (f/n), this is my territory!", Rome shouted and (y/n) fixed her weapon's aim on the man.
The two grandsons did the same.
"Settle down (y/n).", her father said, "put down the weapon"
(Y/n) did as told but kept her eyes on the three men standing in front of her.

She did not know what happened next because she was on the ground with the grumpy looking Italian brother pointing his weapon at her, she was scared and did what she could only think of: talk to her soulmate.

"Lovi help! Someone is going to kill me!"

The Italian male in front of her dropped his confident and scary look for one of concern for someone, he looked around desperately.

"Ragazza, (y/n) where are you?! What's happening?!"
"One of the Vargas Mafia family has me at gunpoint!"

"I'm busy! This (l/n) family is troublesome!!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, she knocked the gun out of the male's hand and hugged him.
"The fuck are you doing idiota ragazza?!", the grumpy ass man shouted, it was Lovino's voice.

"It's me you dick! I'm your soulmate!", (y/n) yelled and Lovino's eyes were the size of dinner plates
"(Y/n)?", he asked in shock.
(Y/n) nodded and hugged him again.

"I don't believe it.", a voice behind them said, it was (y/n)'s father.
The fighting stopped and both mafia families watched, cheering and claps along with whistles filled the air.
Rome leaned over to (f/n), "I guess this means we have to form an alliance."
"I guess so.", (f/n) said.

Lovino and (y/n) did not hear any of the sounds around them, for they were lost in each other.
Lovi bent over and placed a kiss on (y/n)'s lips, "I love you Ragazza."
"I love you too, Lovi."

"WHY THE HELL DOES SHE GET TO CALL YOU LOVI?!"