Kojiro × reader

Another day at the karaoke bar and (y/n) was updating the aesthetic blog on her phone. She giggled as she made the picture of her and her best friend cuter with stickers in an editing app.
The (h/c) haired young woman smiled as she posted the pic on their blog as well.
The female was the only one at the bat as her friend was with Ikkaku, the grunpier female had taken the day off to be with her thunder god of a soul mate. (Y/n) was happy for her friend and closed her phone.
Ikkaku's friends have been coming to the bar since they first found it, the shark guy and Imp were friendly and easy to get along with.
The (h/c) haired female liked when they came to visit and give their business to the bar.

Speaking of which, the two came into the bar.
"Good afternoon, (y/n).," the shark like male said with a friendly smile, "I'd like to have the same room as before please."
"It's open, go right on back.," the female replied, "Just give me a ring when you decide what you want, or do you want your regular?"
"Regular please!," the imp like male chirped happily.
"Go on back, Kojiro and Manji.," (y/n) said, "I'll bring the snacks to you."
The two had grins on as they went back and the female got their snacks for them, she was always happy to have someone come to the bar. All business is good business!

The young woman brought the males their snacks and her hand was grabbed by Manji, "Hey, want to come to the beach with us? It will be fun!"
"The beach?", (y/n) asked, "sure, when are you going?"
"Next week.," Kojiro answered, "Ikkaku and (Bff/n) will be there."
"That sounds fun!," the female replied, "Anyone else?"
"I think that Ido's soulmate got some time off from boss.," the shark male said, "She's nice, you'd like her."
"Ido... he's one of the twins that wears the maid dresses right?," (y/n) asked.
"Yes, he and his brother work for our boss. His soulmate is also working for us.," The shark male said with a smile, "She usually does the laundry and helps with meals."
Manji seemed to be bouncing in his seat, he was quite hyper.
"(Bff/n) and (IdoSM) are so cute and nice~ I want to find my soulmate too!," Manji said cheerily.

Kojiro just smiled and patted the small male's head, "You just may, she might be a little angel to compliment your devil~"
"Wow! That would be so cool!," Manji said excitedly.
(Y/n) peeked put to check for more visitors and saw she had none, she turned back to the males.
"So you two have not met your Soulmates yet?," the female asked.
The blue haired male shook his head sadly, "Unfortunately no, my soulmate marker was lost when I had the accident where I lost my legs. And I'm afraid she would be afraid of my eyes."
"I've been with Senpai and the others for pretty much my whole life!," Manji cheered, "it is so much fun to play with everyone!"
The woman smiled, "I think you two will find the most adorable soulmates. You, Kojiro, will find her, it is not just a mark that binds you. It's the urge to keep seeing and searching if they are lost."
The imp and Shark males looked in awe at her knowledge, "Did you find yours?"
"Not at all. I'm afraid he is no more.," the female said, "A few years ago, I was in so much pain from our link that I went into a coma. During the coma we were able to feel and sense each other before it faded away and I felt nothing."

The blue haired male nodded, "I'm sorry for your loss."
"I hope you find happiness.," Manji said.
"I do, living with my best friend and this job makes me happy.," the female said, "Having our customers come makes me happy!"
The two males seemed a lot happier and put on a karaoke song for both to sing and play with.
(Y/n) went back to the front desk and checked her phone to see that her bestie and her soulmate had taken a picture together. The blond man with his pink eyes looked so wild and powerful next to the scrappy woman next to him. But they were so passionate about each other and it was a pure and loyal love.
The (h/c) haired female sent a message to her friend to wish them the best.

It was another slow day but Kojiro and Manji were having fun in the room they rented, she happily listened to the males sing and play. It was like hearing children play.
She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
The ocean, the link she used to feel was like the feeling of the ocean.
The warm feeling every time she was in the ocean.
She opened her eyes when the phone buzzed and she picked it up, "Yes?"
"It is time for us to pay. But can we buy two more hours?," the voice of Kojiro said.
"Of course.," the female said and punched in two more hours, "Can you pay for that?"
"Yes we can.," Kojiro replied.
The female hung up and went back to meditating over the feeling she used to have in the coma, feeling her Soulmate's heart and their bond.
She did not realize that the two hours were up and the two males came to pay for their time.
The name of her soulmate floated back into her mind from somewhere in the distant past, "Shiro..."
Her eyes seemed glazed over as she was lost in the memory of her soulmate link that was broken.