2p Iceland x reader

(Y/n) was proud of her puffin mark that adorned her right shoulder, she often wore short sleeved shirts to show it off.
She hoped that her soulmate was as cute and playful as the puffins she saw when she went to Iceland with her parents.
She noticed however, that photos of adorable puffins was not the only thing she brought home: she had a young man follow her.
(Y/n) first noticed him at the hotel she stayed at. He was staring at her when she passed him in the hallway, she was wearing a puffin print tank top and her mark was open to be seen by the world.

The male was not unattractive he had a handsome face and a cute, playful looking grin on his face. He had an eyepatch covering his right eye. His eye that was not covered was a mischievous violet red color and his hair was a metallic platinum color.
The only thing was that he was a bit creepy, he watched (y/n) from a distance and ran if she saw him.
She just shrugged it off as someone who was curious.

A few days after coming home (y/n) went to the local park and walked around, after walking around for a while she sat down on a low hanging tree branch to rest.
The air was warm and (y/n) was tired, she decided that it would not hurt to take a little nap.
She was about to doze off when a pair of arms snaked around her waist and a kiss was placed on her cheek.
"Hallò Gift Kona!", an Icelandic accent said before the male was chased off by (y/n)'s shotgun dad, the man yelled something in Icelandic as he ran off.

The male was not seen for a while, (y/n) just assumed that he went home.
She was outside and washing her parents' cars, she was almost finished with one when a pair of gloved hands picked her up and threw her over someone's shoulder.
It was the strange man with the eyepatch! He was kidnapping her in broad daylight!
(Y/n) screamed bloody murder and a policeman neighbor detained the man, the (h/c) Haired girl was not allowed to go anywhere alone anymore.

A few weeks later (y/n) heard a knock at her front door, she and her sister answered it to see the eyepatch male with a man that had third degree burn scars covering parts of his body.
The eyepatch wearing male held out a bouquet of many beautiful flowers, he pushed the flowers into the sisters' faces.
The girls father came out of the house with his shotgun and the small platinum haired Icelander began to panic a bit before his companion rolled his eyes.

The burned man grabbed the younger male's hand and removed the black glove.
In the pale skin was a cute puffin mark.
"My idiot brother is your daughter's soulmate.", the burned one stated and pushed his brother to (y/n), "I apologize for his stupid behavior."

The Icelandic male's cheeks became pink, "Hallò Gift Kona, ég heiti Egil."
"What?"
"I'm sorry, I said 'hello my name is Egil'.", Egil said
(Sister's name) piped up, "you said something else! What did you really say?!"
(Y/n)'s mom and dad were watching the two young men interact with their daughter.
"Repeat everything in English please.", (y/n) said and Egil hugged her.

"Hello wife, my name is Egil.", the Icelander said, "I love you! I knew we were supposed to be together when I saw the puffin mark on your shoulder while visiting one of my family's hotels! May I know the name of the soon to be Mrs. Steilsson?"
"(Y/n)."
Egil's grin became wide, "I promise to share everything with you! Starting with my last name!"

(Y/n) started laughing, this soulmate was everything she dreamed of: playful, cute, funny, loyal, and loving.
The two could not help it anymore and shared their first kiss.