2p france x reader: Tutor? jerk...

(Y/n) was falling behind in her grades, especially in her Math class. She needs a tutor.
So her college gave her a tutor. Not just any tutor.
A. TOTAL. ASSHOLE.

She heard of how François was a dick, he smoked during the tutor sessions and hardly showed up to most of them.
He had to be paid or dragged in with a collar and leash.

(Y/n) waited outside the dorm he stayed in, the smell of tobacco was everywhere.
She knocked on the door, no answer.
She looked at the door and listened for him.
"Hello?", she called, "I'm here for my tutoring session"

She heard footsteps then the door opened, she was face to face with the messy Frenchman.
"Who zhe hell are you?", he growled, "I have a hangover turn off that light-"
Both of their hearts were glowing, he sighed and pulled her inside.
"Zhis is unfortunate.", he growled.
"I could go to someone else to get tutored", she retorted and wrenched her hand away, "I might as well since you are such a jerk"

François gave her a side glance and pulled her back inside, "non, you are going to pass this class and then you are mine."
"Let go",she growled and pulled away again.
François gave a glare and HANDCUFFED her to the desk, "you are staying here until you get it right."

After hours of tutoring, he finally let her go.
And she was allowed to go to bed for the test.
the next morning she went to take the test and waited anxiously for the results.
She was relieved to find she had the highest grade, she walked proudly out of the room only to find François was waiting for her.

"What was your score?", he asked and took her paper before she was able to answer, "good, now we celebrate"
François took her by her arm back to his dorm, "we're soulmates, we should get to know each other"

(Good luck)