2p Prussia X reader: FREE HUGS!

Gilen was the silent type, yet a complete badass.
And some say he is a bit depressed, poor baby.

(Y/n) was talkative and outgoing, she wants to hug everything and nobody will stop her.

Gilen watched as the world moved by, he needed to get away from his brother and the screaming mafia boss.
The albino took another gulp of his beer when someone caught his eye, a girl.
She was hugging a bunch of people and smiling, it did not really surprise Gilen though.
He has seen her many times doing that, all while wearing the 'FREE HUGS' Shirt she seems to only have a wardrobe of.

He gave a small laugh, it amused him to see her and he liked how she seemed so happy to give affection.
Gilen however was too shy to approach her, he was afraid that she would not like him.
The scar covered Prussian sighed and came to the conclusion that he will never be able to find a soulmate, his soulmate may be as depressing as he is.

(Y/n) gave another kid a hug and smile, she loved kids and really everything.
She just happened to look up one day and saw a handsome scarred man watching her with a slight smile, she was enamored immediately.
(Y/n) wanted to go up and hug him, she felt that she had to go hug that man.
She knew he watched her and she was drumming up the courage to go to him.
The happy huggy girl looked day after day for a time she can approach him.

She saw her chance after he got up and left the bar one day.
He was walking to a car and she tackled him in a hug.
"Smile big guy! It looks good on you!", she grinned and hugged tight.
The albino man looked at her with surprise and she heard snickering.

"Jou have a friend Gilen?", A blonde German snickered.
Gilen ignored the man and kept his attention on his 'attacker', she was so cute and practically glowed.
(Y/N) got up and was going to walk away but she was enveloped by scarred muscular arms and a torn cloak, "don't leave yet."
Both the girl and the German were surprised, but (y/n) soon felt it too.
Soulmate.
This man was her soulmate, this gorgeous rare being was hers.

(Y/n) turned to look him in the eyes, rubies looked back at her.
Gilen softly smiled to her and gave her a tighter embrace as if he was afraid that she would vanish if he let go, "don't leave please"
(Y/n) returned the embrace, "free hugs" she whispered to him and wriggled out of his grip, "if you catch me!"
Gilen was surprised that she bolted off after giving him a teasing smile.

"Gilen get in!", Lutz laughed, "we're going soulmate hunting"
Gilen smiled and jumped in the car to chase down his soulmate.
They chased her all the way to her house and Gilen chased her up he steps to the home, he caught her just before she got inside.

(Y/n) was laughing uncontrollably when Gilen caught her and the Prussian held her tight.
She gave him a teasing kiss and smiled, Gilen was pink and out of breath.
Lutz gave a hearty laugh at the two before him, "come on you two let's go home, Luci will need to see her"
Gilen shook his head, "this one is mine. I will live here"
(Y/n) did not care, she has her soulmate! Her life was now complete.