2p England x reader: Sweets

Oliver Kirkland, the nicest man alive. That's what people all day about this pastel loving baker, that he was so kind.

(Y/n) (l/n) a girl who is in love with sweets, she has a craving for candy buy never seems to gain weight. She has a bubbly personality that leaves people smiling.

(Y/n) bounced down he street and felt her tummy crave sugar, she loved sugar.
Her soulmate marker was sweet looking as well, a cupcake with pink and blue icing.
The marker even seemed to smell sweet like a cupcake along with the smell of her soulmate, she loved it.
As she bounded down the road she noticed a cute little bakery, she of course skipped inside after passing two couples, a tan guy and his soulmate and a blonde guy with his soulmate.

(y/n) smiled at the cute couples and walked up to the register, "hello?"
"Just a minute poppet!", a British accent called and an adorable man came out of the kitchen, "how can I help you?"
(Y/n) grinned at the man, "Can I have a (favorite flavor) cupcake?"

The pastel clad man only smiled cutely, "of course my dear!"
He gave her the cupcake and she paid him, both were left smiling.
(Y/n) went outside and ate the cupcake, the man however started to miss her.
As she ate the cupcake, she started to miss the man as well.
Both felt something as they locked onto the other's eyes, a spark of some sort.

Oliver closed his shop and looked for her, he wanted to find her.
The petite strawblondie looked everywhere for the sweets loving girl, he could not find her.
He felt terrible for not getting to talk to her more.
Oliver looked at the soulmate marker on his arm, a cheerful cupcake.
"Mabye tomorrow?"

(Y/n) woke up and jumped out of her bed and ran downstairs to eat breakfast before running back to the bakery, only to find it was closed.
"Huh?"
She went closer to see that the place was a mess.
It looked like someone trashed it.
(Y/n) knocked and found it was open, the owner was sitting on the floor and looked frazzled.
"Are you okay sir?"

The pastel man looked up at her and shook his head, "someone tore my shop up!"
"Would it make you feel better if I helped you to clean it up?", she asked and rolled up her sleeves.
The man nodded and gasped, "p-poppet!"
He rolled up his sleeve to show her the fragrant mark on his arm.
"Soulmates", they said together and started to clean the shop up.
Unaware of the perpetrators were watching.

"He's gonna kill us once he finds out Al"
"Calm down Mattie, he needed to find his soulmate and we did just that for him"