2p Italy x reader: My favorite present

(A/n): I just wanted to do this one, Probs crap :/

Luciano always had an affinity for swearing. Even his soulmate marker was profane:
"Happy fucking birthday bastard, eat your cake and Piss off."

He hated his birthday, but each year had him closer to finding his soulmate.
Today was no exception.

"Fratello!! I-a reserved us a table at-a that exclusive restaurant!", Flavio shouted as he burst into Luciano's office, the flamboyant man had to duck to avoid the incoming barrage of throwing knives.
"Get out idiota!", Luciano screamed at his older brother and the blond scrambled out of the room.
He shouted back at his little brother, "I reserved seats for your friends too!"
"Get the hell out bastard!, The younger Italian yelled and threw one more throwing knife at Flavio.

~~Timeskip to the restaurant, with (y/n)~~~~

(Y/n) was not new in the restaurant's staff, in fact she was the head hostess.
The thing is she had enough of the local thugs groping her ass and cat calling her. She was in a foul mood and did not give a crap about it.
She only heard of the local mafia headed by Luciano Vargas, but she didn't know what they looked like.

One of the waitresses came to her after a group came in, apparently it was the birthday of one of the men and (y/n)'s boss wanted her to give the guy his birthday treat.
(Y/n) huffed and took the cake to the group of scaryish men.

"Happy fucking birthday bastard, eat your cake and Piss off.", she growled and the men looked at her in surprise.
The birthday boy especially, the olive skinned Male then smirked and grasped her hand.

"You know, out of all the gifts I have received you are my favorite."

The female turned to face the man who then gave her a passionate kiss.
The other men at the table either laughed, gagged, or did not care.
"My name is Luciano Vargas and you are?", the Italian asked smoothly
"(Y/n) (l/n)"

"Well miss (y/n), will you be the wife of this Mafia boss?"
"Yes"