2p Romano x plus sized reader: diamond in the rough

(A/n): I just had an idea. Enjoy.

(Y/n) looked down at the soulmate marker on the back of her hand: an impossibly beautiful and realistic diamond mark stared back.
She sighed, the mark was a bright contrast to her appearance.
She was not overly gorgeous like other girls, she did not fit the beauty standards set by the fashion and modeling industry.
She was a bit plus sized, had messy tangled (h/c) hair, a bad complexion with acne, but her (e/c) eyes stood out like jewels.

The pretty girls at school told her that her soulmate would run the other way if he ever saw her, they taunted and teased her.
They messed up her hair and clothes whenever she tried to look nice for picture day or whenever she felt like dressing up.
(Y/n) had given up on trying to be beautiful and sunk into her own world of designing pretty clothes for people who were bigger like her.

Flavio giggled whenever he looked at the diamond marker on his wrist, the symbol of his soulmate's fabulousness. He was giddy at the idea of them designing clothes and things together.
The colorful Italian had recently opened a designer boutique in (hometown), something told him that he HAD to open a shop there.
He watched many pretty girls come and go in his shop, all estatic at the chance to meet him and buy his work.
He noticed that one girl stood sadly outside the shop, watching her peers dance around the clothes like bees do to flowers.

Her tangled (h/c) hair bobbed as the wind blew it around, her face was dirty and hidden by mostly by her hair, but her eyes were the most beautiful Flavio had ever seen.
She was always jeered at by the girls who passed her and she always walked away sadly, Flavio noticed that she always carried a sketchbook.

(Y/n) went back to the new boutique that opened, she was trying to muster up courage to go inside to talk to the owner.
She had some clothes designs she wanted to share with him.
When she got there however, she was greeted by the girls who frequented the store. The shop was not open yet and they were waiting for the owner to come and open.
They laughed at her and threw dirt, messed up her hair, and ripped her clothes.
To add insult to injury, they shredded her sketchbook.
They left after saying, "let's go before her ugliness rubs off on us"
(Y/n) sat on the street and cried, her hard work was destroyed.

She heard the pieces of the sketchbook being collected before a whistle, "these are very good. Is this why you have been trying to talk to me?"
(Y/n) looked up to see the most fabulous man ever, bright blond hair with a silly but chic curl and awesome magenta eyes.
His white suit looked crisp and clean, he wore rose colored glasses and had a beautiful scarf draped around his neck.
(Y/n) nodded and she was surprised when the man offered his hand to help her up.
She took it and the sparkling Italian gasped loudly when he saw her soulmate mark.
He threw all care for his clothes out the window and squeezed the squishy, dirty girl.
"MI AMORE!", the man cried and spun around, "I have found you! My name is Flavio Vargas, what is your name?"
"(Y/n) (l/n)"

"Uhh what the hell is going on?", one of the bullies who came back sneered, "why the fuck are you paying attention to her when I'm here?"
"She's my soulmate! And much more beautiful than you are!", Flavio glared, the prissy girl looked at him in disgust.
"If you are soulmates with that, I am not shopping here anymore.", the bully scoffed and walked away.

(Y/n) was pulled into the back of the shop by her newfound soulmate and the man began to clean her up starting with her hair.
Once he had washed and detangled the mess a beautiful flow of (h/c) hair cascaded from (y/n)'s head, he then hummed as he cleaned her face.
Her complexion was cleaned up and her acne seemed to disappear as he worked, "Mi amore, why have you not taken better care of yourself?"
(Y/n) sunk her head and Flavio picked it back up to scrub more dirt off, " they did not let me."
Flavio frowned and muttered something in Italian before rubbing ointment on (y/n)'s scars.
When he was done giving her a makeover and found some clothes for her, he showed her to the mirror.
(Y/n) gasped when she saw her reflection, a beautiful well filled out woman looked back.

Flavio chuckled, "you see a diamond in the rough can be made into the most beautiful gem if given the right care. And you are my diamond"
He showed her his diamond mark, he definitely was her fabulous soulmate.
They worked together and made a good business that made clothes for people of all body types to feel beautiful in.