2p Romania x reader: Dance with the dead.

This is Halloween themed okay, even though it's the day after Halloween.

(Y/n) loved the nighttime and spooky themes, her favorite time of year was Halloween.
She loved everything about it, the cool air, the costumes, the candy, and the feeling of being watched by an unknown entity.

She was up counting her candy stash in the light of the moon, sure she was older but she still loved to trick or treat.
A figure caught her attention, a shadow. In the shape of a human, gliding past her gently.
Soon more followed, all going the same direction as the first.
Ghosts, real ghosts!
(Y/n) felt a tingle of excitement, she wanted to follow them!

One ghost turned and looked at (y/n) with hollow eyes, it beckoned her to follow like it knew who she was.
The (h/c) Haired female looked down to see her costume had changed from a cute kitty costume to a lovely ballgown, the ballgown did little to cover her shoulders and collarbone.
She got up and followed the ghosts.
Then she saw him.

A man in the moonlight.
His deathly pale skin was contrasted by his jet black hair, he had a gloomy gray coat on that was accented by purple.
His black cape flowed perfectly behind him, he fit the description of a vampire.
Even down to the pointed ears and fangs that poked out from his thin lips.
The man looked at (y/n) with his glowing blood red eyes,
"Join me in dancing with the dead"

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened, her soulmate.
She nodded and took his hand Which was cool, like he had been in the cold for a long time.
The male gently led her in a dance, both feeling the other's movements and matching them.
"My name is Dracul Popescu", he finally said, "May I inquire your name?"
"(Y/n) (l/n)"

Dracul gave a small smile for the first time.
They kept dancing as the specters floated around them, (y/n)'s dress flowed as she moved.
The pale man held the young woman close and ran his hand down her back, she in return leaned on him.
Dracul's red eyes glowed softly as he scanned over his soulmate, she was perfect.

The tall vampire like man picked (y/n) up and walked deeper into the woods, deeper and deeper.
She was his now, she knew it and did not fight.
"Where are we going?", (y/n) asked
"To my home", Dracul responded and carried her to a dark castle.
She was never found, but who cares?
She found love and a new life.

Her family got a note a year later and a picture of her with Dracul and their newborn was attached.