Kunikida × Reader: Dreaming of you.

It was yet another day for a dirty blond male with silvery green eyes to do his job, yet that just HAD to be interrupted by his partner's stupidity.
Dazai yet again was bothering Kunikida.
Atsushi tried to stop the infuriating brunet's rampage through the office but to no avail.
"Did you write anything new in your little book of ideals Kunikida kun?~", the bandage hogging nuisance asked and snagged the notebook from the blond man's desk.
"Dazai. Put that back.", Kunikida warned.

Of course, Dazai did not.
"Oh~ I did not peg you as that kind of person Kunikida-kun~", the brunet giggled as he read through the book, "Who would have known that you are turned on by-"
The blond man smacked his partner on the head and took the book, "Dazai, I have told you many times that this has private information in it."
Kunikida pushed his glasses back up onto his nose before returning to work.
"You should really keep that in a safer place Kunikida-san.", Atsushi sighed.
"You're right, but he will still find a way to take it.", The blond man replied.
The grey haired teen sighed as Dazai once again was trying to push his workload onto the poor teen.

(Y/n) had not been in the city for a long time, she had just moved a few days ago.
Visions of this city and strange people with mysterious power brought her here, it was no doubt a dangerous place but she was drawn in like a moth to a lamp.
The (h/c) haired female held her leather bound notebook of poems and truths to her chest as she walked the streets, she needed to find the people in her dreams.
She had to get to the bottom of why these dreams were happening.
Her heart started to pound faster, she could feel it.
She was getting closer.
For hours the (h/c) haired female walked, not a single sign of the people she was looking for.
She sighed and decided to go back to the apartment she was renting, she should look for a job to help pay for the apartment and food bills if she was going to stay in this city.

The apartment was small but comfortable, it was on the safer side of the city.
(Y/n) flopped onto her bed, the material squished under her body.
It was so warm and inviting, but she could not sleep now. She had work to do.
Or searching for work.
The (h/c) haired female got up and turned on her laptop, she searched for job openings near her apartment.
She found a few that looked suspicious though, no pictures of the building or staff, a number that did not register with the area and a vague description of what the job was.
Definitely not. Too many red flags.
The other one was more her speed, a waitress job.

She sent her resume to apply to the job.
She sent her resume to another business just to be safe.
The (h/c) haired female smiled and closed her laptop once she was done, she still was not used to this time zone. It was time for a nap.
She climbed into her bed and closed her eyes, perhaps she could see who she needed to find again. Finally get their names. Finally understand.
Why was she here.
What truth she needs to find.

A brunet man was talking to a grey haired teen, the teen did not look very happy about.
"At-a-su-shi-kun~", the brunet seemed to be playing with the younger male's name, "Would you do my work for me~ I'll give you a reward~"
"Do your own paperwork, Dazai-san.", Atsushi replied.
The bandage covered brunet seemed to be amused with the teen's annoyance, "Why not? Don't you like eating~"
"Dazai.", a man's voice spoke, "Do your own work."
(Y/n)'s vision tipped downwards onto a laptop that held information she could not really understand, one thing stood out though.
Armed detective agency.
Perhaps this agency could help her?
(Y/n) shot up after waking up, she knew who she had to find.
Atsushi and Dazai.

Kunikida finally completed his work, it would have gone faster if that suicidal maniac would leave him alone.
The dirty blond man got up and prepared to go home.
He wondered what kind of dream he would have tonight, what kind of mischief or drama would play out in his sleep.
He was used to the dreams, he was fine with them.
The silvery green eyed male was interested in the cute girl that seemed to be what he predominantly dreamed of.