2p Estonia: Dark webs.

(Y/n) was browsing the web, looking for recipes and pictures of cute kittens to share.
Her computer was new and she did not want to ruin it like the last virus filled hand me down she was given.
The guy at the electronics store even gave her a discount after hearing about that.
As she looked though the web, her screen froze.
The mouse icon moved on its own and the screen flashed horrible images.
Dark Web pages.
Pages of disgusting and horrifying things, pages she was terrified of.
She unplugged the computer quickly and cried, what she saw was traumatic to her sweet eyes.

The (h/c) haired female went back to the electronics store and told the guy what happenee, he asked the generic questions.
'Did you visit a bad site? Did you open unmarked emails with attachments?'
She said no to all of them, she was still crying and the man looked at the computer again.
"There is a chip in here that we did not authorize."
(Y/n) did not know where the chip was but was told to boot up the laptop again, she did and was asked to do what she was doing again.
The female did as asked and the same thing happened.
The female shut the screen, "I don't want to do this anymore! I'll stick to magazines!"
The electronics guy was confused and kept the laptop.

(Y/n) was making souffle when she heard a buzzing, the souffle had a bit more time so she went to investigate.
She found That there was a laptop on the table.
Her old laptop that scared her.
It was flashing images that made her sick.
More deep Web pages.
She closed the laptop and threw it in the trash bin, her souffle was done so she had to get it.
She did not see the open window.

A man with red hair and deep green eyes growled when the female threw the laptop away, "she dare to ignore my gift?"
He slinked from his hiding place and grabbed onto the back door knob, he picked it with no problem.
He felt a burning sensation on his arm, the mark that told him who his soulmate was burned like it was in fire.
But the mark did not hurt.
It was a burning passion That drove him, loneliness and a need for love along with the desire for a female presence in his life.
He took in the scent of her fresh treat she made, he loved it. He wanted to try it and maybe feed some to (y/n) or be fed by her, he reined in his fantasies before they got too much.

(Y/n) put the spoonful of soft sweet eggy cake into her mouth after adding the Zabaione sauce, the sweet and savory flavors were perfect together. So tasty.
She thought she should try more flavors before selling some.
After finishing the  first one, she walked back to put the rest away. Only to find them gone.
The mud on her polished floor told her she had an intruder.
She ran for her guns but found them gone too.
The female went to put on her shoes and saw there were men's boots at her front door.
A hand wrapped around her from behind and she struggled against a male.

"Calm down mu kallis. Don't be afraid of your dark Web sweetheart.", The man chuckled at her.
(Y/n) threw a punch and he dropped her, he was quick to recover and grab onto her arm before throwing her over his shoulder.
"Put me down!", the female cried out and thrashed.
The Estonian carried her to her couch and set her down there, "quit squirming, I thought you'd be happy to see your soulmate."
The (h/c) haired girl glared up at him, "what is that supposed to mean?!"
"You're my soulmate.", The man chuckled and lifted his sleeve.
It was a binary mark same as (y/n), she looked it up and found it spelled 'love'.
She and this criminal were soulmates.
He plopped on the couch and got comfortable on her lap.
"I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me."
"You're a virus."

01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101