Ikkaku × reader

(Y/n) walked to their workplace with her best friend/coworker/roomate, (bff/n).
She yawned and stretched, "What kind of shit does boss want us to do today?"
"I don't know, but I hope it's fun!," her best friend chirped while twirling.
"Hey, ho. Stop. Your hair is hitting me.," the (h/c) hair female said and the girl next to her pouted playfully before skipping ahead.
(Y/n) sighed and ran to catch up with (bff/n), "Girl, you need to settle down. You're like a child."
"So are you! We're adult children.," the other female grinned, "Ooh! What will our soulmates be like? Will they be best friends like we are?"
"I don't know-," the (h/c) haired female said and bumped into someone.
It felt like a static electric shock when she bumped into the person.

"OW! WATCH IT ASSHOLE!,"(y/n) yelled, "I'M WALKING HERE!"
"Excuse me princess!," the man she bumped into snapped back.
The man was tall and seemed to radiate electric energy, his hair was platinum blond with teal streaks, he had pink eyes and long eyelashes, his clothes were odd with green and black stripes.
"The hell did you say?!," the female said and the man grinned to her and bent down so that their faces were close.
"You heard me.," He said with a bit of a growl before being pulled back by the man beside him.
The male beside him had blue hair and odd eyes that looked a little scary.
The male turned to his friend, "the hell, Kojiro?"
"Ikkaku, it was an accident.," Kojiro replied.
(Bff/n) pulled (y/n) away and gave an apology bow to the two, "Sorry. She's just a bit cranky today."
"It's fine. Ikkaku Is as well.," the one names Kojiro replied while electric sparks of tension flew in the air between Ikkaku and (y/n).
The two groups split apart after (bff/n) gave the two men a flier for the karaoke bar the ladies worked at.

"Why the hell did you invite them to our workplace?," (y/n) asked.
"Because it is better to invite new clientele than passing the opportunity by.," (bff/n) replied and pushed her friend to their job place.
The two went inside and changed into their uniforms.
The (h/c) haired female looked to her best friend's soulmate marker, a tribal shark like mark was on her stomach. (Y/n) looked down at her own marker on her arm.
"Excuse me princess"
Nobody ever called her a princess before.
"Wait a damn minute...," she said and got the attention of her best friend, "Hey, what did that asshole say to me?"
"I think he said 'excuse me princess', yeah that's it.," the female replied and butted her shirt up, "Why? What's up?"
The (e/c) eyes of the woman widened and she raised her arm to her friend so the other female could see it.

"No way."

Ikkaku sighed as he took another sip of his sake, "That bitch."
"What's wrong Ikkaku?," Kojiro asked as he took another drink of his awamori.
"That girl this morning. She did not apologize for running into me.," the platinum blond male said and narrowed his pink eyes.
"You both were being hotheaded. I'm surprised you two did not start fighting.," the shark like man said with a grin.
"That bitch...," Ikkaku restated and sipped his sake again.
Kojiro looked at his friend's arm and grinned again.
The platinum blond male saw his grin, "What is it Kojiro?"
"Your soulmate marker. Isn't that what she said to you?," the shark like male said and pointed to the words on the skin of his friend.
Ikkaku looked to his arm and his face became a mix of confusion and irritation, "Why."

-

Ikkaku watched Ido's soulmate run about and do her chores. He kept staring at her.
Ido's twin became a little irritated, "Hey, stop staring at my sister in law you trash."
The blond scoffed at Mei's words to him and kept staring. The female finally looked over to him.
She walked over with her usual smile, "Can I help you Ikkaku?"
"I... need some advice.," the male replied.
The female looked to Mei, "It's okay. I can handle this."
"Just tell me if you need help.," Mei said before joining his brother.
"He's gotten really protective recently.," the female chuckled and sat near Ikkaku, "So what do you need advice on?"
"Soulmates... I found mine and left a bad impression.," the blond man explained, "I don't know what to do... we both just yelled at each other after bumping into each other."
"Well... do you know anything about her?," the patient maid asked.