2p Finland x reader: Play nice

(Printed on your wrist is what your soulmate first says to you)

(Y/n) was best friends with Egil and Loki. The two were a bit wild but not unreasonable, they were the type of crazy that the (h/c) Haired girl could handle. Like tonight, the three were playing a board game.
The two brothers were losing so they decided it would be funny to remove a piece of clothing each time they were closer to losing, like some version of strip poker.
(Y/n) had met all but one of the brothers face to face. The one she had yet to speak to was Thurston, the grumpy Finnish sniper.

(Y/n) was about to place her playpiece down on the finish square when the 'danger duo' walked in.
Bernard grinned at their guest and Thurston just walked off, not interested in joining the four in another game.
The (h/c) Haired female gave a concerned glance to the Swede who shrugged, "Something is bugging him."
The female nodded and shuffled cards for a round of cards against humanity. It was not long before the group was laughing at the ridiculous cards.
Magnus returned and his soulmate was perched atop his shoulder, like a cute little bird or kitty. She was bubbly unlike her soulmate.
(Random female name) waved at the group and Magnus took her to their room.

A few days passed and (y/n) stopped by the brothers' house once again, she felt like her soulmate was nearby and wanted to ask them for help.
She looked down at her wrist and traced over the words on it, 'I'm sorry,but I think you are my soulmate.'
She was pulled out of her thoughts when she was tackle hugged by Egil and his soulmate.
"Hallò (y/n)!", they said at the same time and pulled the (h/c) Haired female inside where the brothers and their soulmates were huddled together .
Bernard and Thurston were the only brothers to not find their soulmates yet.

Thurston glared at (y/n) then walked off to who knows where and slammed the door.
Bernard patted the seat beside him and the (e/c) eyed girl sat down next to him, "I think he likes you"
"Pssshh. No.", (y/n) snickered, "he's probably sick of your crap."
Bernard laughed and handed her a piece of paper.
"Ber, what's this?", the female said and read over the numbers written on it.
"Thurston's cellphone number", the Swede grinned, "he took my phone and I need help to Piss him off now."

"Don't do it!", Loki's soulmate laughed and her face turned pink, "you'll be signing your death warrant!"
"I'm dead inside already.", (y/n) replied and turned to Bernard, "I'll do it."
She chuckled softly and loaded the numbers into her contacts.
(Y/n) and Bernard began to spam Thurston's inbox with memes and pictures of guns.
They knew that they were successful when when Thurston's annoyed yelling echoed throughout the building, "BERNARD YOU ARE DEAD!"

Another week passed and (y/n) kept sending things to Thurston, not as a prank but as a way to be nice.
He ignored her more and even seemed more irritated than ever.

~Thurston's pov~
I found myself thinking about Bernard's friend, she was extremely pretty and actually kind of funny.
It then had me realizing that Mabye my soulmate was closer than I thought.
I put down my rifle and headed to her last known location.
I found her with the other girls, all four of them were talking and laughing.

I walked up to her and the other girls backed up, "I'm sorry, but I think you are my soulmate."
She looked at me in surprise and then showed me her wrist.
There was my words.
"If you are my soulmate, then play nice and give me a hug!", she giggled and held out her arms.
I smiled and gave her the hug she wanted, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

I saw Bernard pull a small bag out of his pocket and threw its contents at us while singing the wedding march.
Rice.
Dammit Bernard.